There's something about mature Hotwives generally speaking IMHO. I guess I'm biased because I was brought into the lifestyle by a MWC at least 20 years my senior when I was in my early 20s. I was super green and the first time out super nervous, but I was madly attracted to the curvaceous brunette Ohio native. I just didn't know what to make of the hubby, most dudes are super insecure about their wives and couldn't get over the notion that he wanted me to do her. In fact, the hubby left the room to go and get ******* sensing my unease about the situation.

About as soon as he left the room, we went at it and she reassured me that everything was cool. I didn't know about putting on a show, cocksmanship or being a bull, I just knew she had some good married white pussy. He came back and I was up and down in his wife like an oil well pump. She insisted that I cum in her and when I pulled out, hubby pulls up and grabs my cock and proceeds to clean and drain me. Didn't ask just took the initiative. Needless to say, this kinda fucked my head up, LOL. Talk about an intro to the lifestyle! Took me a couple months to process everything and met another mature MWC that took me on as their personal bull and taught me the etiquette of playing with couples and what most expect from a bull. So yeah, I dig mature Hotwives and MWC.
What’s MWC

Back