I imagine this to be the view of a new QOS hopeful on the floor doing situps.. her beautiful trainer standing above her. Every time she comes up this view makes her think, "God what a gorgeous body.. I bet black men hit on her all the time! I can do a few more.. " :qos: 🔥🤤

What would be even better is if you had a gym open in very white areas (hear me out). All the trainers and staff are black studs and husbands can workout too, only in a separate space or if the arrangement is made that heavy flirtation will be made on the wife then it's cool to be in the open. Private training sessions (wink wink) are handled in a small private room for the wives and girlfriends. It's a win win for everyone.

What would be even better is if you had a gym open in very white areas (hear me out). All the trainers and staff are black studs and husbands can workout too, only in a separate space or if the arrangement is made that heavy flirtation will be made on the wife then it's cool to be in the open. Private training sessions (wink wink) are handled in a small private room for the wives and girlfriends. It's a win win for everyone.

Sorry.. the gym is only allowed for QOS and black members, and is entirely coed. Full amenities: workout equipment, saunas, massage rooms, etc.. really a "lifestyle club". Other men are not allowed inside, it is a retreat from women's daily lives (family, husbands, etc) and so privacy is value #1. There are attached "relaxation suites" in case members need a break from the day alone or together.

There is however reserved parking outside for cuckold drop-off/pickup. You will find the signage clearly labelled "CUCKOLD CHAUFFEURS ONLY". The only facilities accessible for non-members are a separate restroom area, with attached "relief" areas... well stocked with tissues, lotion, and BNWO materials for viewing. We did not have one before, and there was a lot of trouble with the police.. always dragging men out of cars for public indecency/exposure.

Please feel free to ask any other questions.

Sorry.. the gym is only allowed for QOS and black members, and is entirely coed. Full amenities: workout equipment, saunas, massage rooms, etc.. really a "lifestyle club". Other men are not allowed inside, it is a retreat from women's daily lives (family, husbands, etc) and so privacy is value #1. There are attached "relaxation suites" in case members need a break from the day alone or together.

There is however reserved parking outside for cuckold drop-off/pickup. You will find the signage clearly labelled "CUCKOLD CHAUFFEURS ONLY". The only facilities accessible for non-members are a separate restroom area, with attached "relief" areas... well stocked with tissues, lotion, and BNWO materials for viewing. We did not have one before, and there was a lot of trouble with the police.. always dragging men out of cars for public indecency/exposure.

Please feel free to ask any other questions.
Understood. I was thinking of a way to get more married and conservative women in the mix. Still it sounds like a great set up.

Understood. I was thinking of a way to get more married and conservative women in the mix. Still it sounds like a great set up.
That is what our home training, like "Peloton" is for. Wives simple subscribe monthly and are mailed a set of QOS workout gear. They can tune in anytime to pre-recorded content.. or many times daily to live classes taught by QOS.

There are also "Guest" passes for friends to try out our club. This works well for wives who are unsure, but have a girlfriend that goes often and has been talking about her experiences.

That is what our home training, like "Peloton" is for. Wives simple subscribe monthly and are mailed a set of QOS workout gear. They can tune in anytime to pre-recorded content.. or many times daily to live classes taught by QOS.

There are also "Guest" passes for friends to try out our club. This works well for wives who are unsure, but have a girlfriend that goes often and has been talking about her experiences.
Women can even earn points based on classes completed per week, and their difficulty ratings. Then use these to shop merchandise.. like a new BBC dildo, etc.

Back