I love mature women who takes their time and really gives a passionate blowjob slow sucking is my favorite by far ! The feeling of it makes me feel superior as a black man.
Oh Yessss!!! That’s exactly how I’ve always loved to do it. Total worship of your magnificent cock and balls, drawn out, reaching the edge and backing off, over and over, until you finally can’t take anymore and blow a huge load of thick, warm cum into my mouth, grunting and groaning as I swallow it all down. Heaven!

Last edited:
I love this….
Oh Yessss!!! That’s exactly how I’ve always loved to do it. Total worship of your magnificent cock and balls, drawn out, reaching the edge and backing off, over and over, until you finally can’t take anymore and blow a huge load of thick, warm cum into my mouth, grunting and groaning as I swallow it all down. Heaven!

and your husband, quietly watching, could not be prouder!

Back