Hubby in service of my bull

DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
Drew knows his role. Whether it’s filming so we have great video content , cleaning the cum out of me or off of me after a partner is finished he’s always on call to lend a hand. This time he literally lent his hands . My partner was too busy eating my pussy to worry about condoms so he asked Drew to put it on his cock for him . Such a good hubby

Attachments

• 9370DE33-06AD-40BA-9459-C50B4AC4DE86.jpeg
    9370DE33-06AD-40BA-9459-C50B4AC4DE86.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 646
Drew knows his role. Whether it’s filming so we have great video content , cleaning the cum out of me or off of me after a partner is finished he’s always on call to lend a hand. This time he literally lent his hands . My partner was too busy eating my pussy to worry about condoms so he asked Drew to put it on his cock for him . Such a good hubby

He is a good, dutiful hubby . You and your bull are training him well. He already knows his place .

A cucks job is service good job cucky

Back