Hubbies & BFs' Jealous Tendencies

Well depends on his tone whether I playfully tease him or reassure him....but either way I would tell him exactly what we were up to - honesty is mandatory and sexy!

Besides that, it's way easier than trying to remember what lie you told when. ;)

Probably a little bit of jealousy ... adds to the eroticism I think ... do know it brings envy when the wife says to me that she is pretty quiet during our sex ... that "naturally" she doesn't scream or do things like call out names when being fucked. However, I do know when getting fucked by a big black stud she moans and screams a bit and does call out his name while getting pounded. Mmm ... probably a little bit of envy there ... and a strong desire on my part to see her get what she wants ... a big black cock pounding her tight little cunt!!! Maybe next time she will go bareback and let me clean up!!!

Probably a little bit of jealousy ... adds to the eroticism I think ... do know it brings envy when the wife says to me that she is pretty quiet during our sex ... that "naturally" she doesn't scream or do things like call out names when being fucked. However, I do know when getting fucked by a big black stud she moans and screams a bit and does call out his name while getting pounded. Mmm ... probably a little bit of envy there ... and a strong desire on my part to see her get what she wants ... a big black cock pounding her tight little cunt!!! Maybe next time she will go bareback and let me clean up!!!

View attachment 88575

Are you usually standing beside the bed naked when taking pics of her and her lover?

I tried that, and it´s very exiting :)

I would be surprised if some of you sexy women in here, such as yourself, haven't attempted such before. Even having your BF take a pic of his cock deep in you and texting it to your man for him to know what you're really up to.

At that point in time, do you consider yourself at your most submissive state?
Not sure ... that is a good question ... I think I am more just turned on and excited by them fucking ... and seeing her so worked up for him ...

Not sure ... that is a good question ... I think I am more just turned on and excited by them fucking ... and seeing her so worked up for him ...

|What moments usually excite you: hearing her moan and announcing she's about to cum, watching the bull pound her pussy and then cum inside her ... or just seeing them thrash about the bed?

I think seeing them thrashing around in bed ... and being intimate. I think the intimacy is very hot ... which is then followed up with some very deep and hard pounding ... hearing her scream and moan. With this guy she had multiple orgasms when he sucked her pussy/clit and she squirted in his mouth. Her hips were up for probably an hour pushing and searching for his mouth. Never had done that with me before ... I think that his ability to eat her pussy so well really caused her to "go nuts" over him!

With this guy she had multiple orgasms when he sucked her pussy/clit and she squirted in his mouth. Her hips were up for probably an hour pushing and searching for his mouth. Never had done that with me before ... I think that his ability to eat her pussy so well really caused her to "go nuts" over him!

Did it surprise you at first seeing that the black bull made your woman climax more than you ever had done before?

Back