Hubbies & BFs' Jealous Tendencies

Rocuck, you are so right, i do get jealous, but hey who cares, its about the blackman getting the utmost pleasure and its his needs that must be met. And the slut wives are only interested in pleasing him first, then her own pleasure. The cuckold wimp hubby WHO CARES

The black Master gets what is his ... but at the same time he gives back sexual delight to the Owned wife, and sexual gratification to the Owned hubby. Thus everybody makes for a happy time together.

IMG_0116.JPG

I was always a whore in my own world, until i met my hubby it got better that he was into sharing me with other men (white at the time) now ever since he convinced me to go black for many reasons, as i wasnt sure i wanted too. Because of the saying "once you go black you never go back" true to that saying. Cause after feeling their power of their Cocks,Size, Stamina, and Dominance. The black man knows how to fuck, make love, and give a woman mulitple O's where the hubby can't. Fuck, my bull made me squirt big time, and that never happened with my cuck. Having places in my pussy hit, rubbed, and hurt where my now cuck can't do is an awsome feeling. I wont let my cuck fuck me in positions we used to fuck, cause my bull fucked me better that way and dont want to ruin that BBC feeling. yes my cuck was upset, and hurt, well too bad. He wanted this, and soon accepted what he can and can't do to me, by my choice. I was even trained (******) to deepthroat his massive black cock, which allows me to deepthroat my cuck with such ease, no effort. So now my pussy, and mouth have forever been changed to accomidate BBC only.

I wont let my cuck fuck me in positions we used to fuck, cause my bull fucked me better that way and dont want to ruin that BBC feeling. yes my cuck was upset, and hurt, well too bad. He wanted this, and soon accepted what he can and can't do to me, by my choice. I was even trained (******) to deepthroat his massive black cock, which allows me to deepthroat my cuck with such ease, no effort. So now my pussy, and mouth have forever been changed to accomidate BBC only.

A lot of cuck hubbies do feel some measure of regret when that happens ... when they realize they've woken the 'Devil in the wives', but with time they settle into what their new role is about.

Thanks for your input, here are some other things that have come into play. My first lover was black and fucked in only two positions (boring to say the least after 2 yrs) so my cuck went searching for a real BBC cause he knew i need to be dominated, controlled, and fucked real well. We found him, and nobody has ever fucked me like he does, and to add insult to injury to my cuck, my bull told him that he was having feelings for me, and cuck knew that was coming just by the way we got intimate while cuck watched (i didnt feel the same) but over the course of the year i too started to have feelings for my bull, just by the way he worships me, pleases me, and compliments me, and loves to fuck me for hrs in every position possible. My cuck has no problem with this, it excites him that a BBC loves me, and i love him back. We always talk of my nites with my bull,and what we tell each other in bed, and what my bull wants to hear from me.

but over the course of the year i too started to have feelings for my bull, just by the way he worships me, pleases me, and compliments me, and loves to fuck me for hrs in every position possible. My cuck has no problem with this, it excites him that a BBC loves me, and i love him back. We always talk of my nites with my bull,and what we tell each other in bed, and what my bull wants to hear from me.

That's to be expected. I have white sluts of whom I too feel the same way.

My cuck is by no means a sissy, he knows his place, and got more than he wished for. Im very much in love with my cuck, and he does please me in other ways even fucking me doggy, after he has cleaned my pussy of black seed. Im sent over the edge when he fucks me doggy as he feels my bulls cum dripping out. Well my cuck bought me a pussy pump to help make my pussy thicker and tighter. Well it did just that also very sensitive as well, now its even tighter for my bull and he still stretched me out.

My cuck is by no means a sissy, he knows his place, and got more than he wished for. Im very much in love with my cuck, and he does please me in other ways even fucking me doggy, after he has cleaned my pussy of black seed. Im sent over the edge when he fucks me doggy as he feels my bulls cum dripping out. Well my cuck bought me a pussy pump to help make my pussy thicker and tighter. Well it did just that also very sensitive as well, now its even tighter for my bull and he still stretched me out.

You ought to be coaching more white women around you to try the same.

My first BBC lover who was married (they were swinger) said he loved me, i didnt respond. But my new lover is single and really loves me, and i respond the same even while cuck is there.

My first BBC lover who was married (they were swinger) said he loved me, i didnt respond. But my new lover is single and really loves me, and i respond the same even while cuck is there.

He live with you ... or come spend days with you and your hubby?

I meet him at his place, motel, or my truck for a quickie in a parking lot at nite, more exciting for us. We will have him over soon (when my little one sleeps out) so he can fuck me in my bed, now thats gonna be hot. My cuck loves to hear how good my lover is while im either getting fuck while all three of us are together, or when my cuck is fucking me alone.

My cuck knows how blacked i became, and loves to hear how better my bull is than him, it makes my cuck harder, hornier, and more aggressive to try to out do my bull. Not working doesnt feel the same, black cock is so better. I could teach other wives what to do.

View attachment 87173

To the white hubbies in here: Knowing that your woman is out there enjoying herself with her Black Bull, or even when she does eventually return home with them, do any of you ever get that jealous tendency running through your veins when you're watching them happy together?
How do you deal with it?

Well you can take this from someone who has "walked the talk" and knows a little about that jealous feeling one gets as I watched my wife get laid by a very well, or should I say extremely well endowed, black guy! She's only had one black cock to date. We've written about that experience elsewhere on this site, so I'll stick to the subject matter, "jealousy". An old university friend of mine, Edwin, who happens to be black, had the pleasure of being the first, and only one to date, to fuck my wife. During their foreplay my wife measured his cock at almost 13 inches long and close to 8 inches in circumference, measured midway between the tip of his cock and pelvis. He was truly "huge!" Yes, definitely I felt jealous when they first began to play around with each other. However that jealousy quickly succumb to my sexual anxiety, curiosity and wanting to see my wife fulfill my long held "fantasy of watching a white girl get fucked by a big black cock"! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe that my wife would be that girl. However all the right things came together at the right time, the rest, as they say, is history!

My wife, Edwin and I enjoyed that experience immensely and neither of us have any regrets. In fact my wife and I still spend several hours, almost every week, watching the movies and pictures of them that I took! We are both still awe struck just how well in control and cool Edwin was when he first attempted to get that "black monster", as the wife calls it, into her! When he finally did get it all the way in, just how quickly they both began to have so many huge orgasms! Edwin went in bareback, the wife wouldn't have it any other way, and when he blew that first load of hot cum in her she screamed so loud that I was concerned that she would heard two blocks away!

So "How do I deal with it?" By continuing to enjoy it through movies and pictures!

I agree with "drillher4me" jealousy is only somewhat there. We enjoy the pics and vids we had taken as we watch them and we see together what it looks like from camera view. HOT,HOT,HOT. It spices our love making to see how my bull fucks me, the look, and sound of pleasure I'm getting just turns us on all the more. Cuck is really not the jealous type, but there are some thing he will admit to that make him a bit jealous. So he is all man to admit his weakness, supreme power of my bull. The longest BBC i had was 11 inches and in my ass. Yum

I'd have no problem, if i would i'd just leave. If i'm involved in the sex and my gf still loves me there's no problem. In fact i think i could fuck 50 girls and my feelings for her would not change, so why i should pretend more from her? Sex i sex, and i would be happy for her.

I love that my bull and hubby click, so much that my bull told my hubby he loves me, and hubby said to me he saw it coming just by the way my bull made love to me and fucked me. and just recently i too developed the same feelings. Didn't plan on it he just make me feel soooooo fucking good.

I don't get jealous. No reason to. It's my purpose to serve my mistress and her lover. I only take care of her money wise. Other than that, she get's all her pleasure from BBC

i m not a white. i m a indian male n my wife fucks other men.
i dont get jealous because i know that the other man is here only to fuck my wife n not take her away.
my wife is with him to fuck only n not fall in love with him
both me n my wife have learnt that love n sex are 2 different things just like food n sleep,so we dont mix up things.
shes happy because she gets to do what she likes doing and i m happy because shes happy.
its more about understanding the needs of ones partner and finding mutually agreeable solutions that makes a marriage tick.

I love that my bull and hubby click, so much that my bull told my hubby he loves me, and hubby said to me he saw it coming just by the way my bull made love to me and fucked me. and just recently i too developed the same feelings. Didn't plan on it he just make me feel soooooo fucking good.

Exactly what I did to a white couple recently.

Back