How to have a hotwife and not get jealous?

toofunforfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Hello, looking for advice on how to not get jealous when you have a hotwife. We are getting into the style and know that when the bbc is deep in her pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life and I am hearing her begging for more, how can I avoid the jealous feeling? Do other couples/husbands have any advice on what you are thinking while watching your wife cum harder than ever with a black man?

Hello, looking for advice on how to not get jealous when you have a hotwife. We are getting into the style and know that when the bbc is deep in her pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life and I am hearing her begging for more, how can I avoid the jealous feeling? Do other couples/husbands have any advice on what you are thinking while watching your wife cum harder than ever with a black man?
i believe you haven't had that experience yet. So all you say about the "pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life" as well as "the jealous feeling" you are talking about are but your fantasy constructs for now. Am i right?

You have to look at it as just sex, because that's all it is in reality. Having been in this lifestyle for almost 20 years I can tell you that's step one. If you and your wife have a strong relationship you will be just fine.
I totally agree. Thats how we started and have continued. We see as just fun, recreational sex. Some couples, bowl, play tennis, etc. This is our fun. Nothing more.

I totally agree. Thats how we started and have continued. We see as just fun, recreational sex. Some couples, bowl, play tennis, etc. This is our fun. Nothing more.
But is it theirs? That's ImO a good question. What works for you not necessarily works for others. And then... she says she is seeing a regular partner on the side now. What is her/their relationship dynamic really? What causes her (primary) partner's jealousy? Maybe there is something to it that we (the strangers) don't know and can't see just from the post(s) here. 🤔

I’m going to be absolutely honest. Jealousy is part of the equation of being absolutely perfect. You know that you’re encouraging your wife to let you watch her with a black man that’s easily bigger than you. If she is showing you what you wanted to see her do is a blessing and curse. The percentage of mwf that will actually do is small but if you find that women that will ~ you will find out if you’re a real cuckold or that fantasy is way better that reality

I’m going to be absolutely honest. Jealousy is part of the equation of being absolutely perfect. You know that you’re encouraging your wife to let you watch her with a black man that’s easily bigger than you. If she is showing you what you wanted to see her do is a blessing and curse. The percentage of mwf that will actually do is small but if you find that women that will ~ you will find out if you’re a real cuckold or that fantasy is way better that reality
Wow so in some ways it is better to just take the jump and try it? Because if I try it and it leaves me feeling the opposite way seeing her shared, there is no going back I assume?

That’s absolutely what I believe. If she is willing to do it and you asked her to do it then you should know that she is your ride and die. Bonni and Clyde and if it’s not 100 for you both then you did it and she took a bullet or a bull cock for you

Understand that it's not about YOU!
It's putting HER needs and pleasures first.

First, do you feel jealousy (really envy) if your wife has other positive experiences? Promotion at work, night out w the ladies…. Great sex is just another positive experience. Have confidence she isn’t looking for another relationship, just a pleasurable experience.
Next, understand that this is a new energy you only get w a new experience. Anticipation, nervousness, lust, taboo…. In long relationships these are usually replaced w a deep trust and connection.

So, playing w someone new allows her to have both. A hot new experience while never giving up the connection you two have. In fact, it’s made our play even hotter. On several occasions I would talk dirty to my wife while we were in a position I knew she enjoyed w him. Be excited for her. I suggest early on you join in for MFM play. It will make her feel comfortable and it shows she has your support. I usually join in until she reaches a point where she is being so well fucked she forgets I’m ever there. Then I sit back (or get some great recordings) and enjoy that she is having such a hot time.

My solution was to find another woman to fuck, However I would say this also, whilst not being small in the cock size stakes,I was not in my wife’s main black boyfriends league.
I found that apart from one liaison with a woman other than my wife, I always preferred to have sex with my Wife.
Her experience from a 16 year old ,who had had 1 experience sexually before Me found a Woman who was more than eager to learn the joys of kinky sex.
We were never,either of us jealous types, and when We we’re younger has watched me fuck Her friends many times, sometimes joining in.
As we got older and started going to swingers clubs, She was always a very popular girl,and in great demand,sometimes I would join in and fuck Her arse, or have Her take me in Her mouth, or sometimes one of the other girls would play with Her.
So when She discovered Big Black Cocks, She was very experienced sexually.
And when She discovered the joys of Really huge black cocks it rocked Her world.
However She never stopped having sex with me!!!.
I found the only times I got jealous,was if She spent a weekend away with Her main man and His friends and on one occasion 4 days away ,which for Me was a delicious torment.
Espescially when I got text messages telling me how and what was going on and how much She was enjoying Herself.
When She flew Home and I picked Her up from the airport, on the Tuesday, I had booked a days holiday.
The children were with their grandparents so we had an empty house.
The drive home She would not say anything about Her trip away,but put Her fingers inside Herself and put them under my nose.
So when We got back home, I was like a rabid dog,for Her.
Then that beautiful lovemaking, and Her telling me about what had been done to Her, and the excitement She felt being taken to various Resteraunts and bars with several black guys in company with Her.
The taste and smell from Her was exquisite, I insisted She never showered for me.
One of the things that absolutely turned me on was,She had Her clitoris pierced, and when She opened Her legs for me, the pierced ring still had the guy/guys cum dried and attached to it, with cum matted in Her pussy Hair.
But most of all was Her excitement in telling me what She had done to Her, I found Her excitement transferred to me, leading to such lovely sexual moments.
These memories We both treasure, and now in our 70,s, I love it when She snuggles up in bed and whispers in my ear “ Do you remember when I done this or that “
I am such a lucky man, marrying Her.👌👍😍

Husband very encouraging in the beginning when I had more than one partner but now very jealous as I'm seeing just one
Jealously can be very much.increased when its only i man because feelings can ay into.it When a lady plays with more than one guy the hubbybetc doeznt feel as threatened as with one guy that coukd develop into more ontense feelings

We are getting into the style and know that when the bbc is deep in her pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life and I am hearing her begging for more, how can I avoid the jealous feeling?
The jealousy is a big part of it for cuckolding ... it's the emotional power ball of jealousy, envy, anger, excitment, curiosity, you name it. That's what turns many cuckolds on. Many cucks know they're unable to please their wives even when they truly want to do it. They often don't have the equipment or the skills, however, and they see how frustrated their mates are over routine 5 minute sex.

That emotional power ball along with masturbation IS what many cuckolds desire. That's often why you hear of cucks licking their wives' pussies after they've been with another man. You may NEVER get use to it or desire that run-away emotional train you get, and if not, this isn't for you. For a lot of cucks, however, it is. You need to learn how to make a positive out of all this.

If it truly bothers you, consider joining an adult lifestyle club in or near you and make a trip to one of those once or twice a month. Most hold a hospitality night a few times a year to bring in new members. I don't know what your understanding of a "hot wife" is but if your wife is truly a hot wife, you'll have very little control over what she does and when she does it. Hot wives are pretty much independent females, often very beautiful, but needy of a lot more sexual excitement than most men can provide on a regular basis ... a tough swallow for many men.

What, exactly IS A HOT WIFE with PHOTOS:
Be sure to scroll down on this link:

Link To Adult Lifestyle Clubs Operating in Maryland along with map:

words_GoodLuck.jpg .............................. words-HotToTrott.jpg

Last edited:
Not all cu ks is because of being inferior or not pleasing there women its about giving them.plessure at a different level.as well.as feeling of frustration and anticipation while the woman.is with another man .Sex is mental.as well as physical With that being said when a woman comeshome from.being with another man.That man makes love to her he like ill show you going out to fuck anotheran. TAKE THIS

Back