How to have a hotwife and not get jealous?

I can definitely agree with that. I prefer the videos where she is holding her husband's hand and making eye contact. A lot of videos I see though have the wife getting BBC and it is like the husband doesn't exist at all. She is fully focused on the bull and doesn't acknowledge the husband's presence in the room. Is this common in the lifestyle and is it a bad thing for couples?
How would you feel holding your hubby's hand fucking some Black wife?

We've only been in the lifestyle for 4years & being blacked for hours by a bbc that knows how to please is amazing!
It's important to know your husband's limits example for us it's kissing I'll keep it to no kissing or at the most just quick pecks never letting myself do any passionate kissing! When done after 2-4 hours of wild none stop sex with my bull once he leaves I'm always still wownd up & I'm sure to reconnect with my husband with very passionate kissing and we make very passionate love making , once he adds his load to the cum in my pussy I'll suck his cock clean & cuddle to ******* in his arms, content with being full of cum in all 3 holes, & my body obsorbing it's goodness into my system, it changes me & makes me much more slutty with/towards my husband I love him for letting me play with bbc's
Try watching your hubby fucking a black hotwife and see how it feels?

o when She discovered Big Black Cocks, She was very experienced sexually.
And when She discovered the joys of Really huge black cocks it rocked Her world.

BBC’s are nice and you will want to come back for more but a skilled HBC (huge black cock) can cause an addiction.

Seems like when a woman gets the perfect big cock and it hits those unreachable spots just right….it creates pleasure the size of an addictive white substance.

That joint got women like POOKIE from New Jack City

if you have not yet experienced it which is what i suspect, then jealousy is part of the thrill of sharing her----,you wonder if she is going to get a better fuck from someone else---- you know his spunk is going where only yours should be going------you know she is going to be excited by that very same thought of where he is going to cum----you know she is going to take his skin in her mouth, her lips uou kiss and if she is going to swallow his spunk--------is she going to swallow willingly, or is she just going to be made to swallow! i recall years ago mine telling me about one lover when we first started this that she was in a 69 position with this guy and she thought he was going to pull out of her mouth and he just shoved her head back and shoved his cock to the back of her throat and just pumped it in her,,,,,,,,,that made me ejaculate without being touched
yes enjoy the jealousy you will love that feeling you have lost control of what she does

Hello, looking for advice on how to not get jealous when you have a hotwife. We are getting into the style and know that when the bbc is deep in her pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life and I am hearing her begging for more, how can I avoid the jealous feeling? Do other couples/husbands have any advice on what you are thinking while watching your wife cum harder than ever with a black man?
Embrace the feeling and know that intense moan she has with other men is from the rush she getsBBL because of you letting her be a slut for you. It takes a real man to give his woman anything she wants to experience in life

I (J) enjoy the fun, exciting jealous. Other than that there's nothing to be truly jealous of. If it's size that's an insecurity than deal with the fact that that's what you were dealt. I get off on the jealous thing in the respect that I know my "racist" hot little blond, green-eyed wife has been banging black guys waaaaay before I was having sex and she's younger than me so I encourage her to have fun, it's her body, she knows how to be safe. She's proven that many times.
I've been so jealous watching her in action that I've came without even touching myself. It just happened recently in the shower. I seen her surrounded by big, intimidating black thugs as they take control of her and she surrenders and the looks I get from her drive me CRAZY!!!!! Seeing her shapely little feet curl tight as some black thug is pumping into her as she's squealing like a sexy little slut has sent me over the edge countless times. She's my slut, my wife, and I love her like this and the feeling is mutual.

Dude allow yourself to be jealous and revel in it. Cuckold jealousy is one of the highs that cucks love! Feeling the jealousy will soon make you hard as an iron pipe. Allow your wife to tease you and inflame the jealousy and your cock will soon explode like a Saturn rocket. You will learn to love it trust me. It makes you feel alive. If you get to the point where there is no jealousy you will feel dead inside and the relationship will be dead as well. Be careful what you wish for because you are thinking about this backward.

Hello, looking for advice on how to not get jealous when you have a hotwife. We are getting into the style and know that when the bbc is deep in her pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life and I am hearing her begging for more, how can I avoid the jealous feeling? Do other couples/husbands have any advice on what you are thinking while watching your wife cum harder than ever with a black man?
Hello
I'm still very jealous after many years when a bbc penetrates her deeply, but I'm also very grateful that my wife stays with me despite my very small penis, but of course she demands that I support her totally, which of course isn't that easy

The jealousy is a big part of it for cuckolding ... it's the emotional power ball of jealousy, envy, anger, excitment, curiosity, you name it. That's what turns many cuckolds on. Many cucks know they're unable to please their wives even when they truly want to do it. They often don't have the equipment or the skills, however, and they see how frustrated their mates are over routine 5 minute sex.

That emotional power ball along with masturbation IS what many cuckolds desire. That's often why you hear of cucks licking their wives' pussies after they've been with another man. You may NEVER get use to it or desire that run-away emotional train you get, and if not, this isn't for you. For a lot of cucks, however, it is. You need to learn how to make a positive out of all this.

If it truly bothers you, consider joining an adult lifestyle club in or near you and make a trip to one of those once or twice a month. Most hold a hospitality night a few times a year to bring in new members. I don't know what your understanding of a "hot wife" is but if your wife is truly a hot wife, you'll have very little control over what she does and when she does it. Hot wives are pretty much independent females, often very beautiful, but needy of a lot more sexual excitement than most men can provide on a regular basis ... a tough swallow for many men.

What, exactly IS A HOT WIFE with PHOTOS:
Be sure to scroll down on this link:

Link To Adult Lifestyle Clubs Operating in Maryland along with map:

View attachment 5823144 .............................. View attachment 5823145
Really liked this message

I don't think eliminating ALL jealousy is the goal. Having a low simmering amount of jealousy and envy is what makes cuckolding powerful.

I was in an open relationship where I had nearly zero jealousy, and it was a snooze fest when she was with her other guy. I was unphased and could fall asleep easily.

if you have not yet experienced it which is what i suspect, then jealousy is part of the thrill of sharing her----,you wonder if she is going to get a better fuck from someone else---- you know his spunk is going where only yours should be going------you know she is going to be excited by that very same thought of where he is going to cum----you know she is going to take his skin in her mouth, her lips uou kiss and if she is going to swallow his spunk--------is she going to swallow willingly, or is she just going to be made to swallow! i recall years ago mine telling me about one lover when we first started this that she was in a 69 position with this guy and she thought he was going to pull out of her mouth and he just shoved her head back and shoved his cock to the back of her throat and just pumped it in her,,,,,,,,,that made me ejaculate without being touched
yes enjoy the jealousy you will love that feeling you have lost control of what she does
and when she’s ovulating and you see her taking a black cock bare in her cunt, and you can see she’s on a high and her whole body is loving what she has in her and he’s in complete control of her you know that he’s never going to pull out. Your heart pounding your mind in turmoil and you see her nails dig in his back, his strokes slow down but longer and harder he thrusts
your own cock ejaculates, and those gut churning panic attacks take over, he dismounts her and you can see the evidence he has released his seed in your slut wife’s cunt and she loved every second of it as she tries to hold him close never wanting that feeling she has for him to end, while you can’t wait to slide your own cock inside her

Embrace the feeling and know that intense moan she has with other men is from the rush she getsBBL because of you letting her be a slut for you. It takes a real man to give his woman anything she wants to experience in life
Sharing your wife with BBC is a very LOVING ACT.

Surrender your ego. What’s left of your inferior manhood will follow.

I have been a pussy-free cuck for about 3 years now and I still feel cuckold angst from time to time. But the pleasure I get from watching a bull fuck my wife is far far greater than the pain. I love being a cuck 😊

Hello, looking for advice on how to not get jealous when you have a hotwife. We are getting into the style and know that when the bbc is deep in her pounding her to the most intense orgasms of her life and I am hearing her begging for more, how can I avoid the jealous feeling? Do other couples/husbands have any advice on what you are thinking while watching your wife cum harder than ever with a black I

Just jerk off and enjoy the show

Last edited:
So when She discovered Big Black Cocks, She was very experienced sexually.
And when She discovered the joys of Really huge black cocks it rocked Her world.

What a true statement- there can be a big difference between BBC and HBC (Huge). It’s the HBC that causes serious addiction.

The jealousy is a big part of it for cuckolding ... it's the emotional power ball of jealousy, envy, anger, excitment, curiosity, you name it. That's what turns many cuckolds on. Many cucks know they're unable to please their wives even when they truly want to do it. They often don't have the equipment or the skills, however, and they see how frustrated their mates are over routine 5 minute sex.

That emotional power ball along with masturbation IS what many cuckolds desire. That's often why you hear of cucks licking their wives' pussies after they've been with another man. You may NEVER get use to it or desire that run-away emotional train you get, and if not, this isn't for you. For a lot of cucks, however, it is. You need to learn how to make a positive out of all this.

If it truly bothers you, consider joining an adult lifestyle club in or near you and make a trip to one of those once or twice a month. Most hold a hospitality night a few times a year to bring in new members. I don't know what your understanding of a "hot wife" is but if your wife is truly a hot wife, you'll have very little control over what she does and when she does it. Hot wives are pretty much independent females, often very beautiful, but needy of a lot more sexual excitement than most men can provide on a regular basis ... a tough swallow for many men.

What, exactly IS A HOT WIFE with PHOTOS:
Be sure to scroll down on this link:

Link To Adult Lifestyle Clubs Operating in Maryland along with map:

View attachment 5823144 .............................. View attachment 5823145

Mac, very well said. The process normally takes this route

Back