How's everyone today...

So......you have been a member on the site since 2016 and she has been a "hotwife" for a little over two years. And you aren't verified. I just have to say, it really doesn't add up. And she is a 32D but her measurement on top is 37. Again......my math is bad, but.......

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

Yes a member since 2016. She is a hotwife little over two years and almost 3 years of pillow talk before that. So she knew I wanted to share her about 5 years ago. But only started talking about black guys to her a few months ago. But was something I was interested in the whole time.

And no not verified as I started really using the account yesterday since she is now showing interest in BBC.

Her cup size from VS is 32D, but she literally measured herself Wednesday night as 37 28 37. So not sure what to say there I wasn't helping read the fabric tape as she did. And I know cup sizes and such change from manufacturer just as other clothes do.

As I'm sure you get plenty of fakes on here so I understand the doubtfulness but next time maybe take it in a private manner if you have questions. Also I have already chatted with a few guys on her and let them know my profile is old but hasn't been active.

I admittedly had no clue, so I decided to google....

Google is telling me, for a 32D cup size, that the under band measurement is 26-29", and the cup size measurement is 34-36". Does that make any sense? Heck if I know...

Yes the underband is the part right under the boob. Then the cup is the measurement of the boobs, The letter in the cup size loosely means how many inches different in the two measurements.

Not at any place I have ever been measured for a bra. smh And what is really funny is how these men don't question such things. :rolleyes::unsure:
Lmao I was questioning like 32 and 37.....what I love titties. And I know when someone is lying. I'm telling you I get really horny but I think about *******.

Yes a member since 2016. She is a hotwife little over two years and almost 3 years of pillow talk before that. So she knew I wanted to share her about 5 years ago. But only started talking about black guys to her a few months ago. But was something I was interested in the whole time.

And no not verified as I started really using the account yesterday since she is now showing interest in BBC.

Her cup size from VS is 32D, but she literally measured herself Wednesday night as 37 28 37. So not sure what to say there I wasn't helping read the fabric tape as she did. And I know cup sizes and such change from manufacturer just as other clothes do.

As I'm sure you get plenty of fakes on here so I understand the doubtfulness but next time maybe take it in a private manner if you have questions. Also I have already chatted with a few guys on her and let them know my profile is old but hasn't been active.
Until verified as real, questions and doubt will remain.

Ok here is the deal i understand measurements because i sell bras and lingerie online aswell as other things and a good way for me to verify her is to be deep in her holding a sign saying "Superdick33 fucks Alg626" in the ATL deep 6. But that is here nor there and the fact still remains dude been here since 2016 and in ATL so my question is why the ATL homies have not gone to bat on this sexy ass milf?

So fact is its cuckdreams because ******* ain't happening and she doesn't know *******. ?

Ok here is the deal i understand measurements because i sell bras and lingerie online aswell as other things and a good way for me to verify her is to be deep in her holding a sign saying "Superdick33 fucks Alg626" in the ATL deep 6. But that is here nor there and the fact still remains dude been here since 2016 and in ATL so my question is why the ATL homies have not gone to bat on this sexy ass milf?

So fact is its cuckdreams because ******* ain't happening and she doesn't know *******. ?

Just read back though the thread. I stated that we just now started talking about BBC and she has showed interest. I have always wanted her to since we started talking about her playing 5 years ago. She became a hotwife little over 2 years ago with a mutual friend whom is white.
I made the account way back then because I was curious on how to approach and wanted to see caps and vids as well.

I have not talked to her about verifying here cause I'm not sure if she was going to want to. She doesn't always know to the extent of my online activities. I haven't mislead anyone that has asked what I am doing and looking for. Even said in my introduction post.

So if an admin wants to ban my account because I may or may not get verified then go ahead and do so and let's get it out of the way.
If not just enjoy our pics and whatever convo I have with. You don't have to reach out to me if you think we seem fake no worries.

Just read back though the thread. I stated that we just now started talking about BBC and she has showed interest. I have always wanted her to since we started talking about her playing 5 years ago. She became a hotwife little over 2 years ago with a mutual friend whom is white.
I made the account way back then because I was curious on how to approach and wanted to see caps and vids as well.

I have not talked to her about verifying here cause I'm not sure if she was going to want to. She doesn't always know to the extent of my online activities. I haven't mislead anyone that has asked what I am doing and looking for. Even said in my introduction post.

So if an admin wants to ban my account because I may or may not get verified then go ahead and do so and let's get it out of the way.
If not just enjoy our pics and whatever convo I have with. You don't have to reach out to me if you think we seem fake no worries.
[/QUOT
No worries bro lol... It's all in good fun i don't take this seriously anyway as i really don't play in the lifestyle much anymore anyway but some will take offense but wife is cute so if y'all meet folks good luck to yall ✊

Thanks, I wasn't meaning to come off to strong. I do understand why folks want people to get verified. Tons of fakes for sure.
I just want a community to come to and chat about such and share some pics.
Nah it's cool bro atleast you defended yourself respectfully man good luck to you bro.

Back