Sissy slut intro!

Hi everyone I'm a sexy and slutty 37 year old cuck... I started off sexually fooling around with men....Mostly through higj school I was fucking guys, I had a reputation around for being the bj queen too lol. I liked girls I was just not natural with them. I started dating a girl at 21 and we're still together. We connected on a deeper level but she had the reputation as being one of the biggest sluts in our area and I knew I couldn't fuck her right with my tiny cock and it created issues...Eventually she straight up asked me if I'd wear panties for her and I said hell yes.....When I did that, it was over....She totally dominated me and totally just treated me like a little slut and she knew I loved it and so did she. Eventually our sex life got better bc she was the dom...One day she asked me if it would turn me on to fuck another guy and I told her hell ya..She confessed she'd been cheating on me with quite a few guys and she invites her favorite over...He fucked her like I could never and it turnes meon so much watching her let go and fuck to her potential.....At the end she said she wa ted him to cum in my mouth and I gave him head.....Since then we've shared some guys and it's been amazing. Eventually she admitted to me she always wanted to try black dick and how she only blew one black guy and his cock was enormous....It turned me on so much because I'm into black men..That's what brought us here right now..I would love for a man or a couple to just fuck the ******* out of my slutty ass gf.....She sucks dick like a champ and she loves getting fucked in her butt. I also love when she lets me suck cock and get fucked too! So that's me! 20230503_090312.jpg20210704_120917.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7219.jpg
    IMG_7219.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone I'm a sexy and slutty 37 year old cuck... I started off sexually fooling around with men....Mostly through higj school I was fucking guys, I had a reputation around for being the bj queen too lol. I liked girls I was just not natural with them. I started dating a girl at 21 and we're still together. We connected on a deeper level but she had the reputation as being one of the biggest sluts in our area and I knew I couldn't fuck her right with my tiny cock and it created issues...Eventually she straight up asked me if I'd wear panties for her and I said hell yes.....When I did that, it was over....She totally dominated me and totally just treated me like a little slut and she knew I loved it and so did she. Eventually our sex life got better bc she was the dom...One day she asked me if it would turn me on to fuck another guy and I told her hell ya..She confessed she'd been cheating on me with quite a few guys and she invites her favorite over...He fucked her like I could never and it turnes meon so much watching her let go and fuck to her potential.....At the end she said she wa ted him to cum in my mouth and I gave him head.....Since then we've shared some guys and it's been amazing. Eventually she admitted to me she always wanted to try black dick and how she only blew one black guy and his cock was enormous....It turned me on so much because I'm into black men..That's what brought us here right now..I would love for a man or a couple to just fuck the ******* out of my slutty ass gf.....She sucks dick like a champ and she loves getting fucked in her butt. I also love when she lets me suck cock and get fucked too! So that's me! View attachment 6368257View attachment 6368258
I started with both growing up and had a few blow buds as well as 2 girls I messed around with. I liked pussy and tits but loved dicks and butts

Back