Having GF TAKE BBC

Just some thoughts from a girls perspective here. I think it sorta needs to be her desire or idea. Its a bit selfish if you to make her to do something she isn’t interested or comfortable with. And worse, if my husband asked me to start dating black men because it turned him on, I’d wonder what was going on. My mind would go into overdrive and I’d start quietly asking myself a bunch of questions you probably don’t want asked. Things like — Is there something wrong with me that he is trying to push me off on someone else? Does my husband see me as a sexual object am I just something to turn him on? Is my husband gay or bi? Am I not sexy enough for him? Is he trying to have a 3-some? Is he having an affair and this is a weird way of making up for it without admitting the betrayal?

You should start with her desires and preferences, NOT yours. Is she attracted to black men? Are there any black actors or models or athletes she’s attracted to? Does she have a ‘hall pass’ list (a list of celebs, usually A list types, that get to sleep with if the opportunity arises). Does she know any black men? I’d start with her desires and preferences, not yours.

Just some thoughts from a girls perspective here. I think it sorta needs to be her desire or idea. Its a bit selfish if you to make her to do something she isn’t interested or comfortable with. And worse, if my husband asked me to start dating black men because it turned him on, I’d wonder what was going on. My mind would go into overdrive and I’d start quietly asking myself a bunch of questions you probably don’t want asked. Things like — Is there something wrong with me that he is trying to push me off on someone else? Does my husband see me as a sexual object am I just something to turn him on? Is my husband gay or bi? Am I not sexy enough for him? Is he trying to have a 3-some? Is he having an affair and this is a weird way of making up for it without admitting the betrayal?

You should start with her desires and preferences, NOT yours. Is she attracted to black men? Are there any black actors or models or athletes she’s attracted to? Does she have a ‘hall pass’ list (a list of celebs, usually A list types, that get to sleep with if the opportunity arises). Does she know any black men? I’d start with her desires and preferences, not yours.
Very good post, a good reality point of view . im older white hub with a sexy younger redhead wife, Yes i have eXciting fantasies shes unaware of,

I've tried telling my gf about seeing her with others turns me on , I tell her the black guys must love her and says she's never done a black guy , I said you don't know until you try . She laughs it off , not sure how to move ahead with this any ideas
Nice

Back