How's everyone today...

Alg626

Couple
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Hotwife little over two years. Never played with BBC. We're from Atlanta. 36 n 34. Mostly will be hubby on this account.
I'm 6'1 190
Wife is 5'6 115 32D. Her measurements 37 28 37

Our friend recently got married so been a bit since she has played.
Mostly for chat/share and just meet some new folks.
We have pillowed talk about her being with a black guy. She likes the idea and gets turned on by it.

Last edited:
Hotwife little over two years. Never played with BBC. We're from Atlanta. 36 n 34. Mostly will be hubby on this account.
I'm 6'1 190

We have pillowed talk about her being with a black guy. She likes the idea and gets turned on by it.
Those are great stats ??
More than anything else, I enjoy playing with fitness women couples. In my experience the women have the HIGHEST sex drive ?
I don't do anything with guys but I do appreciate fit bodies during threesomes.

View media item 293421

View media item 293422

Yes fit women seem to have more confidence as well. I don't do anything with the guy either. But we have done mfm before and she has played alone.

Yes fit women seem to have more confidence as well. I don't do anything with the guy either. But we have done mfm before and she has played alone.
I can tell from her few pics she DEFINITELY stays in great shape.

I admit I like to approach women in the gym on a 'friendly' level ?
Never know what it can lead to.

I'm 6'1 190

So......you have been a member on the site since 2016 and she has been a "hotwife" for a little over two years. And you aren't verified. I just have to say, it really doesn't add up. And she is a 32D but her measurement on top is 37. Again......my math is bad, but.......

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

I'm 6'1 190

Nice too meet you guys! She is quite beautiful with a great shape! I'm sure when she's ready there will be plenty of BBC for her to play with...until then, Happy Thursday!

They see tits and puss and I swear their lower brain starts thinking and their upper brain goes dead. Not positive but I'm smelling a little fakiness
You are right about what happens when we see tits, puss and a curvy ass...I think we like to believe in the hype lol...we also know that while stats may be good on paper, what really matters is what happens when they are in front of a BBC...At that point the only measurements I care about are how deep she can take me...wherever that may be ;)

You are right about what happens when we see tits, puss and a curvy ass...I think we like to believe in the hype lol...we also know that while stats may be good on paper, what really matters is what happens when they are in front of a BBC...At that point the only measurements I care about are how deep she can take me...wherever that may be ;)
The stats he listed tho would be like a man saying he can wear the largest condom then you show up and he has a tootsie roll, maybe it's just stats but come on

The stats he listed tho would be like a man saying he can wear the largest condom then you show up and he has a tootsie roll, maybe it's just stats but come on
Yeah, measuring breasts is definitely one math problem most men aren't good at...I personally am more of a tactile measurer...How big do they feel? lol...But I understand your point...If someone showed up with a tootsie roll to a snicker's king size party I'm sure you'd be pissed...I mean I assume you'd take care of the D anyway but I doubt you'd give it you all

I'm 6'1 190

Hi beautiful Bull in West Palm Beach Florida looking.

Go all the way. No holding back anymore.There is no longer a stigma. Having a black man on the side is becoming a normal thing

Back