How your husband dick longest

god bad

Male
From
Egypt
When I used to see pictures or some movies of wives with their husbands, and that the husbands had small cocks, I used to think that it was a fantasy, except that the day came when I saw him real with his wife, and I was sleeping with her, and she pushed her husband to strip for comparison, it was something

She was a little corrupted herself when I met her. She had a Christian upbringing, but when I met her she was fucking her cousin, i mean a lot! she never told me if he pressured her or not. After I pressured her to Cuckold me with a Black Bull. She would alway say she violated God’s Biblical principle. I would tell her that as long as we both were ok with it, it was ok. Then when he got her pregnant, she said it was God punishing her For ******* & cheating. The Bible thing is why she ultimately gave it up.

When I used to see pictures or some movies of wives with their husbands, and that the husbands had small cocks, I used to think that it was a fantasy, except that the day came when I saw him real with his wife, and I was sleeping with her, and she pushed her husband to strip for comparison, it was something
Being married to a guy with a long thick cock I always found it hard to believe as well all the men I had before marriage were 6-8 inches I thought all men were like that till one time we were invited to a couples home whom we’d met on line and all the normal small talk and awkwardness of the first meet but they were both really nice and attractive. My husband was really hot to have the wife and before long her and I were kissing and touching each other we undressed each other in front of the men and we were both getting wet n hot she whispered to me let’s go to the bed room so off we went and the men followed. We were really into each other then she pulled out a really big dildo and was rubbing it between my tits she asked me to fuck her with it. Well by that time my man was hard and getting naked he wanted in on the action and as I rubbed the dildo into her pussy he was rubbing my pussy and put his cock in my mouth. The other lady seen it and moved so she could share it with me. Before long she asked him to fuck her she said oh how I want your big cock in me. Well he didn’t take long to mount her and she started orgasming he started slow but the pace was picking up and I was watching and rubbing my pussy. Then I looked around for her husband, I had forgot about him and I was hot as hell. I turned and he was naked sitting on a chair and had his Dick in hand I was shocked it was so small maybe 3 inches at best and skinny like a pencil all at once it all clicked in my head his wife the big dildo her asking me to fuck her with it and her begging my man to put his cock in her and I’m thinking fuck who’s going to fuck me for a moment I was pissed but I was wet and still rubbing my pussy I knew her man wasn’t going to be able to do anything so I sat on her face and rubbed my pussy on her face and she ate me while my man fucked her. I cam I squirted all over her face and she just licked it all up. She was a deprived wife finally having the time of her life. Thank God my man has the ability to recover quickly and he serviced us both orally and with his cock several times that night while her husband sat in the corner with his little Dick. I even asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he just shook his head no. That was the first time I ever seen a tiny weeny that you all talk about. I’ve only encountered a couple others but who should bring a tiny Dick to a party. At the end of the night she thanked us she apologized for her husband performance and I assured her it was all right even though it wasn’t. We did meet with her alone several times after that as a three some and my man and her alone. She was so grateful to have a real man fuck her. Latter introduced her to one of my black friends and she soon became a Black Queen. She never said much about her husband and the relationship but she always thanked me for the intro to a black man.

Back