How wives have fuck buddys at work

But at the end of the day,once they are caught,cheating,they are called out as cheating whores!
What can we do?!))) Of course, I would be with both hands for openness and dialogue in relations, but what is, that is, life is an imperfect thing!)

What can we do?!))) Of course, I would be with both hands for openness and dialogue in relations, but what is, that is, life is an imperfect thing!)
You can put on the full court press on her and ******* her to open up and admit that she's a cheating slut,tell her you support her being a slut and would find it thrilling to watch her taking strange cocks! Try to turn her infidelities into something you both can enjoy together!

You can put on the full court press on her and ******* her to open up and admit that she's a cheating slut,tell her you support her being a slut and would find it thrilling to watch her taking strange cocks! Try to turn her infidelities into something you both can enjoy together!
buddy! I've done it a hundred times! She denies everything, and doesn't want to hear about us attracting someone from outside to bed. At least for today. Although we had an fmf experience thirty years ago with three different women, and we tried almost everything that two people can think of - without involving third parties. More than most will ever try. Well, some medical problems do not allow me not to believe her words (unwillingness to do this more often than we have at the moment)

I hear you,I had the opposite problem,an uncontrollable slut! But menopause fixed it for me! Took her right out of the game,complete loss of interest in sex with anyone! I miss my slut.

I hear you,I had the opposite problem,an uncontrollable slut! But menopause fixed it for me! Took her right out of the game,complete loss of interest in sex with anyone! I miss my slut.
oh, I understand you perfectly! I still need it every day, but her condition no longer allows her...

That's where I am at,been 5 years now with nothing,that's why I am here with my dick in my hand literally! The funny part is she was the one who started us in this lifestyle! Lol

That's where I am at,been 5 years now with nothing,that's why I am here with my dick in my hand literally! The funny part is she was the one who started us in this lifestyle! Lol
tell me more about it! She could suck or do hj, but she's just not that interested anymore? No orgasm possibility for her (clitoris)
PM?

That's where I am at,no interest,and she was an active slut! Like someone turned off a switch,and ripped it off the fuckin wall! My wife can still cum,but she doesn't need to. She said "remember when you were a little kid and you never thought about sexual things,that's how I am,I just don't think about sex anymore". She doesn't make the chemicals anymore,not really her fault?

Very true about the loss of interest, and the comparison - to the point! There is nothing more asexual in my opinion than sex with a woman who does not desirable sex. Very sad.
UPD'
...but you have memories of the pleasure she shared with you. And this is much better than when some part of the wife's life remains forever hidden from you. By whatever reason.

Last edited:
Back