How wives have fuck buddys at work

Don't know how many hot wives cheat at work but I know of quite a few that I wish I knew did!;)

For me, I've always espoused the notion of "you don't dip your pen in company ink." Yet, I have not been able to resist it on more than a few occasions. In fact, that's how my late wife and I met. I think only twice (different comapnies) did anyone suspect and I was one lucky motherfuckah that one time because (stupid, STUPID young me!!) she actually reported to me.

I'd say, in a small company, in one location - forget it!! In a large, sprawling organization, follow your dicks/pussies....

Last edited:
My wife has been having sex with her older married boss for years. Her boss can't seem to get enough of her pussy. They can't fool around in the office so they always fuck at our house. Her boss comes to our house once a week and they go upstairs to the bedroom for a couple of hours. He sometimes takes her on fake business trips so he can spend a few days fucking her in a hotel room. I think it is hot that my wife is her boss's fuck-toy.

My wife has been having sex with her older married boss for years. Her boss can't seem to get enough of her pussy. They can't fool around in the office so they always fuck at our house. Her boss comes to our house once a week and they go upstairs to the bedroom for a couple of hours. He sometimes takes her on fake business trips so he can spend a few days fucking her in a hotel room. I think it is hot that my wife is her boss's fuck-toy.
It's great for both of them. So happy for them!

Back