How wives have fuck buddys at work

When we first started getting into the lifestyle the wife was working for a plastic factory in our area the there was a 2 black guys the worked there with her one started to flirt with her off and on and she would tell me about it and I told her to see where it would go so as the days and weeks passed he would flirt with her more and more and she would slowly give in and always told me what went on . One day I received a texted from her after her lunch break saying " boy do I have a story to tell you when I get home tonight " so after she got home she proceed to tell me as she was giving breaks to the other press operators he walked over to her and told her he wanted to fuck her and she coudnt quite hear what he said so she said what did you say and he said it again and she was OIC and after they finished giving breaks they took their lunch and she went to use the bathroom and he knocked on the door and she told him to wait and after she was done she opened the door and let him in and locked the door he asked her if she was wearing any sexy panties and she said yes a g-string and he let me see so she pulled down her shorts and showed him her g-string and he walked over and undid his shorts and bent her over and pushed her g-string to side and shoved his BBC into her awaiting pussy . And fucked her for a good 25 mins untill they heard a noise outside the door and gathered themselves up and he walked out and then she did . Now this went on with them 2 for about a year they would sneak into the bathroom and fuck or suck his BBC or then would go out into his conversion van and do it there . Well shortly after a year he left and moved but if you remember there was another black guy working there also ... well one evening since she worked afternoons he walked outside to the backside of the building to have a smoke and she walked out shortly afterwards and they started to talk and he told her he wanted her to get down on her knees and suck his BBC right there so she finished her smoke and knelt down and he pulled his BBC from his shorts and she began to suck it right there . She sucked him off for about 5 or 6 mins when he pulled her to her feet and spun her around and pulled her shorts and g-string down and shoved his BBC into her pussy and fucked her until he blow his load in her and told her to get dressed and he would have that white pussy again , And that he did 2 more times that night . And off and on a few more times after that . But those are the only 2 co -workers she has ever played with .
sounds like she picked two good ones.

Not my wife, but an ex-gf of mine and I used to work at the same place. She often would fuck a guy who worked down in the storage area when they got horny mid-day. Never was more than just sex so it never became a workplace problem. It was hot to hear her tell me about their activities later on after work!

If it's really hot, it takes time to cultivate the relationship. Getting to know her, checking her out and letting her check you out, too. I stay away from the quickies, as you never know what you're really getting into. The pursuit can be almost as fulfilling as the the catch if you do it right!

If it's really hot, it takes time to cultivate the relationship. Getting to know her, checking her out and letting her check you out, too. I stay away from the quickies, as you never know what you're really getting into. The pursuit can be almost as fulfilling as the the catch if you do it right!
The chase, the prep, the anticipation....ahhhh....yes!!

The chase, the prep, the anticipation....ahhhh....yes!!
That's what separates the real from the fakes! Couples will tell you their number one aggravation is guys who start the chase, but become "no shows" when its time to actually get together. That's why I try to check it out, get to know her first. No surprises, and as you've mentioned, the anticipation is hot!

That's what separates the real from the fakes! Couples will tell you their number one aggravation is guys who start the chase, but become "no shows" when its time to actually get together. That's why I try to check it out, get to know her first. No surprises, and as you've mentioned, the anticipation is hot!
True

Back