How wives have fuck buddys at work

More details?
Actually I did it once! but went on for several years before hub discovers it. It wasn't funny when he did though!
All was taking place while I was at work with sometimes some extra hours, hubby doesn't work at the same place so It was going fine for almost 4 years, then my boss started to send me love messages on my phone, this was ok as hubby doesn't check my phone but he also started email love messages, once while I was sleeping he opened my email to check something as he is in charge of all what's IT and discovered the very flirty emails I was receiving and that I was sending him pictures and so on....It wasn't funny! At all!!!

Actually I did it once! but went on for several years before hub discovers it. It wasn't funny when he did though!
All was taking place while I was at work with sometimes some extra hours, hubby doesn't work at the same place so It was going fine for almost 4 years, then my boss started to send me love messages on my phone, this was ok as hubby doesn't check my phone but he also started email love messages, once while I was sleeping he opened my email to check something as he is in charge of all what's IT and discovered the very flirty emails I was receiving and that I was sending him pictures and so on....It wasn't funny! At all!!!
Wow

*LOL!* That’s what your ass gets for fuckin’ with the boss! What did your husband do?

*LOL!* That’s what your ass gets for fuckin’ with the boss! What did your husband do?
Well it wasn't that simple, he was furious because he wanted a baby and I was on pills of course. He wouldn't get why I wasn't stopping the pills but then he figured out the whole story...... We have that kid now..... :sneaky: I can't say I'm not happy.....

My wife fucked most of my friends, my cousin, her African coworkers, and her coworkers at her current job! She used to work third shift and get bored and horny. She would fuck one of her coworkers and cum home the next morning missing her panties and leaking strange cum,and sit on my face! The whore had a half a dozen in rotation fucking her regularly! Only after I ate her and was fucking her would she tell me whose cum I had for breakfast!
damn, that is hot. third shift, no suits around should make this easy to do.

About 10 years ago I had the ultimate fling at work for about 8 months leading up to her wedding. It started with an “innocent” 😈comment I made about her pretty nfeet being out all the time and putting them on my desk. That lead to a footjob on our lunch break about a week later and quickly escalated to us both coming in an hour early to work almost everyday. We explored nearly every sexual fantasy we had in that small office of about 14 people. (Spankings, ****** anal, humiliation, roleplay, etc) We were nearly caught 2x…. One time we got a little out of control and the entire office smelled like hot fresh fucked pussy… ( we had to open all the windows in the middle of winter and told the coworkers there was a weird smell when we arrived) the other time I was reaming her ass (quietly) in the stairwell and our boss nearly walked right in on us. I literally threw my salad all over the floor as a cover/distraction. We fucked all over that office and even outside in the back next to the dumpster (one of her fantasies). I would have her remove her panties for me and leave them hidden in the bathroom for me, pull her tits out in the open office secretly, even made her piss herself after work once…. So many fun times together… reminiscing has got me missing her…. Here are a couple pics from that time that might excite you all as well…

Attachments

• D86A4E86-AFA2-423F-8C62-94C8ACC8CF1B.jpeg
    D86A4E86-AFA2-423F-8C62-94C8ACC8CF1B.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 017DFAF9-4BCD-4D6E-8AF7-4DCDC09B0ABA.jpeg
    017DFAF9-4BCD-4D6E-8AF7-4DCDC09B0ABA.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 143
my wife had a work colleague she was infatuated with for about a year, exciting to think that she was offering up her pussy and ass to him on a regular basis View attachment 4871668
almost the same, except that when it happened, she managed to convince me that nothing happened. But now I think that everything was not so innocent, and the thought excites me that she did this to him after only four months from the date of our wedding with her! ...

almost the same, except that when it happened, she managed to convince me that nothing happened. But now I think that everything was not so innocent, and the thought excites me that she did this to him after only four months from the date of our wedding with her! ...
My wife didn't even wait for the wedding, before roping my friend into a threesome and taking his virginity! She pretty much laid out the groundwork for how our marriage was going to be months before we were actually married, My friend was 18,and I was 20 when she did it. We put a lot of cum in that woman over the years! He was my best man,and we had both been fucking the bride regularly for months! Your wife is on track to be a good hot wife too! Mine took a lot of strange cock over the years,but her favorites were the huge black cocks from her African coworkers!

Last edited:
My wife didn't even wait for the wedding, before roping my friend into s threesome and taking his virginity! She pretty much laid out the groundwork for how our marriage was going to be months before we were actually married, My friend was 18,and I was 20 when she did it. We put a lot of cum in that woman over the years! He was my best man,and we had both been fucking the bride regularly for months! Your wife is on track to be a good hot wife too! Mine took a lot of strange cock over the years,but her favorites were the huge black cocks from her African coworkers!
I'm afraid the time is up! In any case, I don't think it was about sex or big cocks: some women, I guess, just seize the moment, seduce and seduced, but prefer to do it discreetly.

I'm afraid the time is up! In any case, I don't think it was about sex or big cocks: some women, I guess, just seize the moment, seduce and seduced, but prefer to do it discreetly.
If she already did it,you might as well share her and pass her ass around! I always enjoyed licking my wife before during and after she was getting fucked!

Back