How to tell

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
How do you tell if someone is real and even moreso if they are serious? I have gotten in the discussion a few times with people on here about being verified. While I am not verified i will chat on kik or even text to show my authenticity. Am i the only person who thinks if you are only willing to chat via email on b2w shows that you either aren't real or not serious about making something happen? Couples and Females how do you deal with making sure a person is real or even serious

I don’t believe the verification but I hear it’s getting better. My suggestion is to always talk on the phone and talk a few times and build rapport. If they can’t build rapport then toss them
Verification is certainly no substitute for phone calls, video chat, etc! You have to do your own verification to make certain you are meeting who you think you are.

However, I have tried to make certain the verification is stricter and as accurate as we can reasonably be. For me, verification is a “first step” before I’ll go further with someone. It’s easy and simple to do, takes very little time, and is free.

How do you tell if someone is real and even moreso if they are serious? I have gotten in the discussion a few times with people on here about being verified. While I am not verified i will chat on kik or even text to show my authenticity. Am i the only person who thinks if you are only willing to chat via email on b2w shows that you either aren't real or not serious about making something happen? Couples and Females how do you deal with making sure a person is real or even serious

In our experience they have to go through a verification process which means sending a face pic with our name written beside their face on a piece of paper with other requirements. We don't chat because that's not something we want to do. We hope that once they've verified and given their personal information that they'll actually show up. Most times they do and sometimes they don't. That's when we have an automatic waiting on them if they show up unexpectedly. Thank goodness for them that hasn't happened.

Verification is certainly no substitute for phone calls, video chat, etc! You have to do your own verification to make certain you are meeting who you think you are.

However, I have tried to make certain the verification is stricter and as accurate as we can reasonably be. For me, it’s a “first step” before I’ll go further with someone. It’s so easy and simple to do, takes very little time, and is free.
I have to applaud the improvements you have all made to the verification aspect. I am considering it myself and I was originally completely against verifying simply because I was mandated to by others.

I have to applaud the improvements you have all made to the verification aspect. I am considering it myself and I was originally completely against verifying simply because I was mandated to by others.
Thank you. It’s a work in progress, but it’s better. No one has to be verified, but I consider it a good geture that many here appreciate when chatting or planning with others.

I don't have kik, so will email on here or through my yahoo email. I do like to email for a bit to get a sense of the person and if they will follow through. I have had a lot of guys say they are serious then fall off the face of the earth when it is nearing meeting time. After emailing for a bit and if serious about meeting, I will ask for their number and give them mine. I will gladly talk on the phone and text from then on. This is a system I have had for years and it works out pretty well.

Communication is the answer. You can tell from private discussions. Most guys won’t say “nice to get a message from you... now come fuck my wife” in the first exchange.

Communication is the answer. You can tell from private discussions. Most guys won’t say “nice to get a message from you... now come fuck my wife” in the first exchange.
I agree with you completely ive had a lot of private messages that immediately turned me off from further communication

Ohh it is hard. We do the KIK, exchange things. We still have had no shows even when 2 hours before said they were meeting. Then we have met some guys, gotten to know them said ok, lets hook up next weekend and they are again no shows day before though talk a big game. If you find the magic way let us know. This seems to be new thing for us with unreliable or chicken guys. My theory is maybe in age of Tinder and stuff it is just harder to be in lifestyle since so out there now..

Ohh it is hard. We do the KIK, exchange things. We still have had no shows even when 2 hours before said they were meeting. Then we have met some guys, gotten to know them said ok, lets hook up next weekend and they are again no shows day before though talk a big game. If you find the magic way let us know. This seems to be new thing for us with unreliable or chicken guys. My theory is maybe in age of Tinder and stuff it is just harder to be in lifestyle since so out there now..
I definitely don't know how to manage this. It seems like most sites are the same in the regard and findings people is like finding a needle in a haystack. Which is sad because i always thought everyone was here for the same reason.

what steps do you think should be taken to show it ?

There is no magic way to be sure. For me, I try to limit my activities to verified members, but will message here with others. Sometimes it takes a couple of months before I message in other ways. I don’t give out my Kik until I’m seriously considering a hook up. Then it still can take some time. A girl can’t be too careful....

There is no magic way to be sure. For me, I try to limit my activities to verified members, but will message here with others. Sometimes it takes a couple of months before I message in other ways. I don’t give out my Kik until I’m seriously considering a hook up. Then it still can take some time. A girl can’t be too careful....
I’ve always wondered why people are afraid to give out kik? Can you explain?

Back