How to tell your boyfriend?

ShySummer

Female
My boyfriend of three years has no idea that I've even considered being with another person, and I'm honestly afraid that telling him would ruin our relationship. Does anyone have any advice on how to ease into telling him and where to go from there? I'm 20, he's 21, and a few people we knew from school had open relationships so we're at least familiar with the sort of stuff that goes on. It's mostly just telling him that I'm interested in trying something new that scares me.

My boyfriend of three years has no idea that I've even considered being with another person, and I'm honestly afraid that telling him would ruin our relationship. Does anyone have any advice on how to ease into telling him and where to go from there? I'm 20, he's 21, and a few people we knew from school had open relationships so we're at least familiar with the sort of stuff that goes on. It's mostly just telling him that I'm interested in trying something new that scares me.
Tell him in the middle of fucking his brains out. That way he will mentally associate cumming with the image of you fucking black guys.
Mind conditioning 101. Good luck

Tell him in the middle of fucking his brains out. That way he will mentally associate cumming with the image of you fucking black guys.
Mind conditioning 101. Good luck
We've played around with pretending a dildo was another guy but there's always been a sort of unspoken rule that it's only okay because it's not real. That's what's causing all the anxiety, tbh

There is a science behind mental conditioning. Imagine your best memories ever in life. You can recall who what when where and why. Because the brain associates pleasant details with memory/recall. Your BF needs to know how you FEEL (literally) associated with your desires. It's like, when a woman tells a guy 'Your cock is SO HUGE' - and you can feel his dick get bigger in your pussy :cool: lol

But in this case you keep reinforcing SIZE with him fucking you. Size, becomes fantasy. Fantasies get darker. DARKER turns Black... and then into BBC. And so forth.

damn that got ME excited.

- Professor Mike.

Does anyone have any advice on how to ease into telling him and where to go from there? I'm 20, he's 21.....
....I know this will be a hard pill (the topic) for the both of you to swallow, for different reasons, but you need to take into account that both of you are currently very young, and quite frankly, still desiring to experiment in various relationships. I guess the direction you take in breaking this news to him is more contingent on how you value your relationship with your current BF. Are you ready to move on to new experiences? Would you prefer retaining a 'friendship' with him? Would you have any objection to his 'experimenting' with other girls? Sometimes people grow apart, sometimes the sexual relationship you have with your partner simply grows stale and routinish.
....I notice you identify as bi-sexual, so that opens some new doors that some couples wouldn't desire to experience. If sex is the primary driver here (not a romantic relationship), I'd be quite open with him about where you are, and how you feel, and the fact that you desire to keep your friendship with him, BUT ... then lay it on him. Id do this before starting another sexual relationship, however, if you desire to avoid a difficult breakup. I simply believe that honesty, however much it hurts, is still the best policy in relationships. It gives you both a chance to talk it out with cool heads instead of being caught cheating and the conversations being insulting and hateful.
....My wife and I have had our best results with 3-somes in our 20 year marriage, both MMFs and FFMs. No doubt it is easier to arrange a MMF, but we've had successes with FFMs as well, and neither of us consider ourselves bi-sexual, but we have had some fun arrangements. She really loves an occasional 'skewing' and quite frankly, I enjoy seeing her enjoy another man every now and then ... it re-stimulates our marital sex for weeks afterwards.
....Best of luck in whatever you decide to do ... just try to respect your 3 years of memories together by being honest with each other now.
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

Last edited:
....I know this will be a hard pill (the topic) for the both of you to swallow, for different reasons, but you need to take into account that both of you are currently very young, and quite frankly, still desiring to experiment in various relationships. I guess the direction you take in breaking this news to him is more contingent on how you value your relationship with your current BF. Are you ready to move on to new experiences? Would you prefer retaining a 'friendship' with him? Would you have any objection to his 'experimenting' with other girls? Sometimes people grow apart, sometimes the sexual relationship you have with your partner simply grows stale and routinish.
....I notice you identify as bi-sexual, so that opens some new doors that some couples wouldn't desire to experience. If sex is the primary driver here (not a romantic relationship), I'd be quite open with him about where you are, and how you feel, and the fact that you desire to keep your friendship with him, BUT ... then lay it on him. Id do this before starting another sexual relationship, however, if you desire to avoid a difficult breakup. I simply believe that honesty, however much it hurts, is still the best policy in relationships. It gives you both a chance to talk it out with cool heads instead of being caught cheating and the conversations being insulting and hateful.
....My wife and I have had our best results with 3-somes in our 20 year marriage, both MMFs and FFMs. No doubt it is easier to arrange a MMF, but we've had successes with FFMs as well, and neither of us consider ourselves bi-sexual, but we have had some fun arrangements. She really loves an occasional 'skewing' and quite frankly, I enjoy seeing her enjoy another man every now and then ... it re-stimulates our marital sex for weeks afterwards.
....Best of luck in whatever you decide to do ... just try to respect your 3 years of memories together by being honest with each other now.
View attachment 1370684

Best advice on here.

That could work, but I think telling him to try dating other people might give him the wrong idea.

So you want to have your cake and eat it too? Doesnt work like that, If you go towards the open relationship, that works both ways, you might be 'okay' with it now, but really, if he finds someone else as well, you might feel differently.

GET A REAL QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOO AND THEN SHOW IT TO YOUR BOY FRIEND..

Honesty is always the best policy in relationships, getting two people on the same page(cuckolding, fetishes, relationships etc ), if you dont want to be honest with him about it, and you want to do other people('see other people') better off ending it, let him find the happiness hes looking for, and you can look for what it is your searching for

Honesty is always the best policy in relationships, getting two people on the same page(cuckolding, fetishes, relationships etc ), if you dont want to be honest with him about it, and you want to do other people('see other people') better off ending it, let him find the happiness hes looking for, and you can look for what it is your searching for
WHY DO MEN AND WOMEN GET TOGETHER KNOWING THEY WANT TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE AND KNOWING THIER PARTNER WONT LIKE IT? I SAY WHEN YOU MEET THAT SPECIAL PERSON TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BE WITH THEM BUT YOU WANT BLACK DICK??BEFORE YOU GET INVOLVED WITH A PERSON WHO THINKS SEX IS LOVE-SEX IS NOT LOVE SEX IS HUMAN NATURE A PART OF LIFE.IF NOT FOR SEX WE THE PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE HERE,-YS LOVE IS IMPORTANT(YOU CANT FEEL LOVE-BUT YOU CAN FEEL BLACK DICK HOW GOOD IT FEELS...

Attachments

• sex...PNG
    sex...PNG
    83.5 KB · Views: 15
I AGREE

Back