Wife and ex boyfriend behind my back

Kingsonx

Male
From
Canada
I went through my wife cell phone and she’s texting back and forth with a ex. boyfriend. In the text message the ex boyfriend clearly want to fuck my wife. Reminiscing their relationship, telling her that he love her, that he would like to put his tongue on her, kissing her, and fuck her …on the message text she’s playing innocent. I don’t know how to react ..it’s kinda of a turn on imagining how they used to fuck her acting like a dirty slut..At the same time I’m a lil bit jealous and want to confront her about it ..let it slide cause its one of my fantaspies her flirting and fuck other man or confront her cause she’s acting like a dirty whore

I went through my wife cell phone and she’s texting back and forth with a ex. boyfriend. In the text message the ex boyfriend clearly want to fuck my wife. Reminiscing their relationship, telling her that he love her, that he would like to put his tongue on her, kissing her, and fuck her …on the message text she’s playing innocent. I don’t know how to react ..it’s kinda of a turn on imagining how they used to fuck her acting like a dirty slut..At the same time I’m a lil bit jealous and want to confront her about it ..let it slide cause its one of my fantaspies her flirting and fuck other man or confront her cause she’s acting like a dirty whore
if it turns you on then talk to her about it and say ok!

My wife and her ex were talking for a while about meeting up. I knew about it though. She would show me the conversations. I loved it. Unfortunately they never met up. He suddenly ghosted her. Always worried about their emotions though. Hopefully one day he will text her again.
Oh very interesting..especially the emotional part

When you fuck her, role play that it’s him with her, without telling her you know about texts. Get her to relax about it and you can tell just by how wet her cunt is when roleplaying.

When she in the middle of a great orgasm or right before, look right in her eyes and tell her “I want (guys name) inside you, I want his cum in you” keep saying that and see how she reacts…..;)

When you fuck her, role play that it’s him with her, without telling her you know about texts. Get her to relax about it and you can tell just by how wet her cunt is when roleplaying.

When she in the middle of a great orgasm or right before, look right in her eyes and tell her “I want (guys name) inside you, I want his cum in you” keep saying that and see how she reacts…..;)
I like that that’s hot

I like that that’s hot
It’s pretty straight forward to feel her cunt wetness, that will tell you all you need to know. I could always tell when I bred wives exactly what they were thinking by how wet and foamy I made their cunts. I usually would try and steal them secretly from cuck hubbys by whispering in there ears that I want them alone, away from their cuck, and

I’d even do that ******* infront of the cuck, most of the time quiet in her ear so he couldn’t pick up what I was saying. The ones that got soaked were the ones I took as my own as long as I could behind hubbys back.

It’s pretty straight forward to feel her cunt wetness, that will tell you all you need to know. I could always tell when I bred wives exactly what they were thinking by how wet and foamy I made their cunts. I usually would try and steal them secretly from cuck hubbys by whispering in there ears that I want them alone, away from their cuck, and

I’d even do that ******* infront of the cuck, most of the time quiet in her ear so he couldn’t pick up what I was saying. The ones that got soaked were the ones I took as my own as long as I could behind hubbys back.
Thats really hot mate! I do a similar thing! An aroused cunt does not lie lol.
If you want to know whst gets her off, get her aroused and then mention things too her and feel the wetness and if it triggers orgasm or arching her back and the many other signs... you know you have her card marked.

That's fucking hot and sexy!!!

That's fucking hot and sexy 😍😍🤤🤤🤤

This is. Great advise. Let us know how it's goes

Let it play out and see how it goes

Yes, a sloppy cunt is a dead give-away.

That hot. I don't mind her fucking BBC bull behind my back lol

Back