Wife with ex boyfriend text message

Kingsonx

Male
From
Canada
I went through my wife cell phone and she’s texting back and forth with a ex. boyfriend. In the text message the ex boyfriend clearly want to fuck my wife. Reminiscing their relationship, telling her that he love her, that he would like to put his tongue on her, kissing her, and fuck her …on the message text she’s playing innocent. I don’t know how to react ..it’s kinda of a turn on imagining how they used to fuck her acting like a dirty slut..At the same time I’m a lil bit jealous and want to confront her about it ..let it slide cause its one of my fantaspies her flirting and fuck other man or confront her cause she’s acting like a dirty whore

I went through my wife cell phone and she’s texting back and forth with a ex. boyfriend. In the text message the ex boyfriend clearly want to fuck my wife. Reminiscing their relationship, telling her that he love her, that he would like to put his tongue on her, kissing her, and fuck her …on the message text she’s playing innocent. I don’t know how to react ..it’s kinda of a turn on imagining how they used to fuck her acting like a dirty slut..At the same time I’m a lil bit jealous and want to confront her about it ..let it slide cause its one of my fantaspies her flirting and fuck other man or confront her cause she’s acting like a dirty whore
Why you on this site , if you don't want her to get fucked. Let her go have fun , x boyfriends are always fun

You should get his number and text him surprise her with him waiting in bed for her, she will thank you by giving you a good show

Back