How to stop white erections!!

This is going to sound insane to some wives, alphas and superior black guys but to any white husband who likes to wear panties or has to wear chastity it is an issue!! How to stop yourself getting erect.
:dance::bounce::frantic:

I use numbing cream when i'm in chastity. i'm given time each morning to apply it and it feels great. for about 2 hours my cock feels like soup. It's like i don't even have one. But when it wears off i go back to random uncontrollable erections. You wouldn't think 4 and a half inches could hurt anyone but it does..... me!! lol

Chastity has helped, i don't get erect nearly as often now but what methods (if any) do other cuckolds use to stop them? obviously female hormones would do it but i'm not pretty enough to be a girl. lol

Just so you black masters know, we can cum even without an erection. I know you guys worry about us. ;)
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::frantic::frantic:

We had see a lot of people wondering how to increase erection, but a guy wanting stop erection we had not yet seen. Very funny.

Isoflavones from soy and hops tea. You can eat a cup of unsalted soy nuts and two cups of hops tea a day and you'll feel much more under control.
Yes, soy. Or, even better, a few chicken wings a day. Believe me, in only one or two months your hormones will be more female than your wife`s. *lol*

Hops "helps". But so does weed. :smoke: :sleep:

i know the title of this thread is "How to stop white erections!!". My serious question is "Why stop white erections??"
Please, can anyone help me and answer this? TY

My serious question is "Why stop white erections??"
....Sure ... among us we have a lot of "white boiz" haters ... I think its more envy than haters, and self-destructing white males. They love seeing us white boiz frustrated and struggle. Killing an erection doesn't ******* the urge/desire for copulation ... thus us poor white boiz will be unable to satisfy our need for fucking. You should check out the Tumblr castration/penectomy blogs sometime ... there are some very serious, warped individuals with the desire to destroy the white male. Scary 'cause these people walk among us.

....Sure ... among us we have a lot of "white boiz" haters ... I think its more envy than haters, and self-destructing white males. They love seeing us white boiz frustrated and struggle. Killing an erection doesn't ******* the urge/desire for copulation ... thus us poor white boiz will be unable to satisfy our need for fucking. You should check out the Tumblr castration/penectomy blogs sometime ... there are some very serious, warped individuals with the desire to destroy the white male. Scary 'cause these people walk among us.
No. Don`t know the sites you were talking about. Do you have any links?

Personally, i will always prefer practices where people are supposed to stay healthy. ;)

As for my husband he can not obtain an erection if it's just the 2 of us that's why I bought him the black strap-on so he could please me when get intimate. But if he watch's my lover and I make love he will get hard. I'm sure it's all in his head but we never dwell on it.
Do you share your black boyz with hubby? Have you ever used the black strap-on on him? i have heard prostate orgasms would be the most intense. Probably he would like that.

:

i know the title of this thread is "How to stop white erections!!". My serious question is "Why stop white erections??"

Depends the case. Also white people is not the only one with fetishes and fantasies.
The owner of the post was seeking ways to prevent erections as they are painful while wearing a cock cage. We must assume that the pleasure he derives from enacting such fantasy is paying off more than the temporary use of his erections.
Wisdom is to chose means to do that which will not have negative lasting effects, that's why consumption of FDA food safe products are a number one choice.

As so many other choices the reasons may vary widely and in some cases may cast doubts regarding the individual sense of self preservation but we may not rush into generalizations or we would be pray of prejudice.

Depends the case. Also white people is not the only one with fetishes and fantasies.
The owner of the post was seeking ways to prevent erections as they are painful while wearing a cock cage. We must assume that the pleasure he derives from enacting such fantasy is paying off more than the temporary use of his erections.
Wisdom is to chose means to do that which will not have negative lasting effects, that's why consumption of FDA food safe products are a number one choice.

As so many other choices the reasons may vary widely and in some cases may cast doubts regarding the individual sense of self preservation but we may not rush into generalizations or we would be pray of prejudice.
T.Y. Seems like an honest answer and respectfully put. :)
My recommendations: Don`t ya mess with the hormones! & Watch out for your health!

Regards.

Back