How to introduce chastity (non-cuck couple) advice

ATL2NYCuck

Male
From
GA, US
Hey all,

Just curious on if anyone has advice on introducing chastity in the marriage. We are not a cuck couple...I obviously want to be, but wife is fairly vanilla. Honesty is always the best policy, but outside of just point-blank telling her to lock my dick up and make me do all the housework, are there any subtle hints or ideas you recommend me to bring it up to her?

Thanks!

ive always thought that this would be a hard thing for a guy to introduce in an otherwise vanilla relationship. do you think you could introduce some other form of light bondage or anything? like you being tied up, blindfolded etc? My best guess would be to start with her having some sort of control over you through a more "traditional" form of play then parlay that into a cage.

ive always thought that this would be a hard thing for a guy to introduce in an otherwise vanilla relationship. do you think you could introduce some other form of light bondage or anything? like you being tied up, blindfolded etc? My best guess would be to start with her having some sort of control over you through a more "traditional" form of play then parlay that into a cage.

It's definitely a hard topic to introduce. Especially with your partner being very vanilla....I doubt she even knows what it is....but she wouldn't have any idea why I would it locked up.

How did you explain it to her once she found it? I'm sure there is a better way than just saying..."I like my cock locked up" haha
She kind of knew what is was for and ask is that what I wanted and the only took her less than 30 seconds to say hell yes.

I don't know when she found it so she had time to think about it. She knows I jerkoff at night and is ok with that.

She kind of knew what is was for and ask is that what I wanted and the only took her less than 30 seconds to say hell yes.

I don't know when she found it so she had time to think about it. She knows I jerkoff at night and is ok with that.

Nice! That is the dream way for it to unfold imo. I dont know if my wife would have the same reaction. I'd bet anything that she wouldn't know what it was or has ever seen one. She would definitely be confused and wonder why I would ever want that.

Nice! That is the dream way for it to unfold imo. I dont know if my wife would have the same reaction. I'd bet anything that she wouldn't know what it was or has ever seen one. She would definitely be confused and wonder why I would ever want that.
measure for correct sizing and order one or two I have both metal and plastic

She may surprise you

I recently just ordered one that is hidden to wear around when she isn't around...though I have been needing a better hiding spot. Any ideas?

Where did she find your box?
I had it in the bathroom in box so she just had to open it to see what is was

Just accidentally leave it out or put in box in bathroom she will find it.

I had it in the bathroom in box so she just had to open it to see what is was

Just accidentally leave it out or put in box in bathroom she will find it.

Dang thats awesome, great idea. I've definitely thought about different scenarios. One night I almost just locked it up in the bathroom, come out to the bedroom and just hand her the key and make a comment like "you decide when you want to let it out", etc.

Letting her find it will open up the topic
like WTF is this but she likes the idea of locking me up. Even if it's just role playing you can expand on that ie dildos pegging BBC etc...

Letting her find it will open up the topic
like WTF is this but she likes the idea of locking me up. Even if it's just role playing you can expand on that ie dildos pegging BBC etc...

thats the goal. We have a few toys...couple vibrators and 1 dildo...she hasn't gotten enough courage to try the dildo, but she knows its a fantasy of mine to see her ride it.

Baby steps I love watching my wife cum using a vibrator watching her muslces contraction and seeing her get wet

Yes! exactly....I dont push the issue. I try to let her bring up when she wants to pull the toys out, but its very rare so I have been asking more lately. When she acknowledges or agrees, I usually just get them out and put them all on the bed to let her choose which one she wants to play with.

It's soooo hot! I would love to see her cum while muscles contracting, but as you said....baby steps.

To be honest, if a getting your wife to be open minded and explore a broader sexual experience is difficult then chastity isn't a good place to start.

Try erotic massage and yoni massage. The key is to let her know you don't want any sexual favors in return. I think that many women believe that the act of sex is over when the man cums. She can learn to be selfish sometimes. and only make it about her pleasure with no guilt. When that happens she may be receptive to chastity play.

Hey all,

Just curious on if anyone has advice on introducing chastity in the marriage. We are not a cuck couple...I obviously want to be, but wife is fairly vanilla. Honesty is always the best policy, but outside of just point-blank telling her to lock my dick up and make me do all the housework, are there any subtle hints or ideas you recommend me to bring it up to her?

Thanks!
if you a really into do this then just put the cock cage on walk out naked and hand her the key say Mistress I am your servant here to serve you see how she reacts either way it will be out in the open at this point

Hey all,

Thanks!
order a couple from Amazon and accidentally let her find them.
A first my wife was WTF than she was like HELL Yes

Last edited:
Back