How to induce temporary ED?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by pshooter, May 12, 2013.

  1. pshooter

    pshooter New Member

    I love jackingoff with a limp dick. When it gets fully hard I stop wanking while I keep watching porn..let the stiffy go down.
    But I'd like to stroke for an hour+ with a limp dick.

    How can I induce this?
  2. MacNfries

    MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

    If all you're wanting to do is lose an erection that you have, just squeeze the base of your penis for a few seconds ... and bingo! Its also a good method to avoid ejaculaton when you're having sex with a girl and feel orgasm approaching ... the "3 minute man syndrome".

    For longer term effects, the easiest way would be to take herbs ... chasteberry (clergy use to use this), valerian, rehmania (chinese herb), liquistrum, and hops (like they put in beer).
    Also, you might investigate potassium nitrate (saltpeter) & bromides.
    All this stuff is obtainable without prescription.

    What you're doing is lowering your libido, or suppressing nervous system connectors. Lots of depressant drugs do this, but you have to have a prescription.

    I'd be interested in knowing how this works out ... not often someone wants to keep from getting erections. :unsure:
  3. paulj93

    paulj93 Well-Known Member Gold Member

    No, but preventing yourself from cumming inside your wife too soon is a common desire