How to get hubby to clean me up?

I would have no hesitation about cleaning you. I would use my tongue to mop up all the Black cum on your tummy and legs. And I would swallow down – every drop of Black cum. Then I would suck all the Black cum out of your pussy and out of your ass (if any ran down there) and swallow it down. It is always a great honor to clean a white woman after she has been used by a Superior Black Man. It is also an honor to eat Black cum.

~~~~~~~~~ so......... look i've been reading comments~ but are most of the (husbands) are they gay on the low key kause this clean my pussy ******* iz crazzzzy after they had the original man's seed in their wives pussy they lick it clean????????? i would have 2 sit back and smoke a joint 4 that one! i read one story and the guy said he let the husband suck his dick afterwards~ it make me not want 2 even deal with a couple

OLDSCHOOLPRO Why is it that black men become homophobic when it comes to getting their cock sucked by a guy I have noticed that quite a bit lately It dont mean your gay or turning gay because a guy sucks your cock. I am a straight white guy who loves pussy but when it comes to black cock I am on my knees in a minute

OLDSCHOOLPRO Why is it that black men become homophobic when it comes to getting their cock sucked by a guy I have noticed that quite a bit lately It dont mean your gay or turning gay because a guy sucks your cock. I am a straight white guy who loves pussy but when it comes to black cock I am on my knees in a minute
further more that is homosexuality(on your knees in a minute)? your gay and use your wife as a conduit ! yeah try and justify that in your lustful mind your gay with a wife.point blank~it's all gravity. just be happy that your wife is happy getting plowed by black men

Barbie-Slut makes a very good point. Is he a cuckold or just a voyeur? It does make a HUGE difference. If he is a willing cuckold, he probably wants to be encouraged. If he is more a voyeur he probably isn't going to get into this.

If he is into being cuckolded, specifically rather than just wanting to watch, then I think working on him slowly could make it work for you. Perhaps you could get him to give you oral the next day, and that could become something he gets comfortable with. Then after awhile, you could explain to him that since he is already doing it the next day why not after your lover leaves. It could be that he is reluctant to do this in front of another man! Anyway, I would try this (next day encouraging oral), and take it from there.
I agree, my girl first got me to do it after she had denied me any form of release and teased me all week about her new lover she was seeing at the w/end.
When she got back to me on the sunday I was so desperate to hear what she got up to I would have done anything for my girl.
She turned me on and before I knew it, I was down between her legs to taste just how dirty she had been with the real man.....!;)

I agree, my girl first got me to do it after she had denied me any form of release and teased me all week about her new lover she was seeing at the w/end.
When she got back to me on the sunday I was so desperate to hear what she got up to I would have done anything for my girl.
She turned me on and before I knew it, I was down between her legs to taste just how dirty she had been with the real man.....!;)

Chastity/Orgasm Conrtol is imperative to crossing the imaginary line here, I think. I think it needs to be central in cuckolding generally, but especially when trying to overcome a barrier such as this.

For me, chastity and orgasm denial made me much more submissive and willing to obey. It also made me far less inhibited and more craving of humiliation. Eating cum out of your wife’s pussy or ass is much easier to do when your own cum has welled up inside you and there’s no way to relieve yourself. I totally agree, orgasm denial is the key to making a good, obedient cuck.

It sounds hot, but given the chance, I don't know. My wife asked me to lick her pussy after we had fucked once. It was kind of hot, but not sure about another man's load. Maybe.

I love this thread. When my wife started loving BBC, I just watched a little while but finally got so hot I wold do almost anything. I just dove into her pussy and licked that creampie up and swallowed it. Then I moved over to his dick that was still hard and licked it clean. then started sucking it as well as I could until he came in my mouth. Loved that also. We have been doing this for years now but I seem to be desiring more and more black cocks in me. When on a business trip, I was picked up in a bar and went to my room where I sucked this black guys dick for hours. I may be going more gay but still love my wife and fucking. Don't know exactly where this is headed.

I love this thread. When my wife started loving BBC, I just watched a little while but finally got so hot I wold do almost anything. I just dove into her pussy and licked that creampie up and swallowed it. Then I moved over to his dick that was still hard and licked it clean. then started sucking it as well as I could until he came in my mouth. Loved that also. We have been doing this for years now but I seem to be desiring more and more black cocks in me. When on a business trip, I was picked up in a bar and went to my room where I sucked this black guys dick for hours. I may be going more gay but still love my wife and fucking. Don't know exactly where this is headed.

I think that we've been taught that there are two sexualitys... Hetro and homo... But the world around me tends to show a rainbow of "flavors". I am not gay, and would probably not enjoy sex with a man UNLESS it was in conjunction with my wife.

Back