How To Find BBC

I keep seeing posts asking how to find BBC. Simple just stroll through the search members area and find your city or town and see who's willing to hook up with you. Again, unless you're an Faker.
Its not that easy.I can only speak for myself but Im not interested in fucking a guy just because he is black & willing.I dont just meet up & fuck random strangers.There has to be a certain chemistry & attraction both ways not just a random dick.Also there is literly 1 guy on b2w in my town and im the one that told him about this website.

Its not that easy.I can only speak for myself but Im not interested in fucking a guy just because he is black & willing.I dont just meet up & fuck random strangers.There has to be a certain chemistry & attraction both ways not just a random dick.Also there is literly 1 guy on b2w in my town and im the one that told him about this website.
damn. are you in stockton or something? lol.

@Valleygirl82 I'm glad you responded to this thread. I think some men who are nice and sincere have a real mental challenge realizing that not all men on this site are the same way. I talk to a lot of women, so I get feedback and the frustrations of being a woman on this site and online in general. Gentleman, we need to start treating women with respect. They are not sexual objects or objects at all, unless they request to be treated this way. Therefore, stop sending messages and PMs to them that are devoid of all humanity and decency. Because I am verified with my wife on my profile, i am frequently the recipient of the moronic attempts by some men on this site to be "charming". Just take a hint from me, who my wife does describe as charming in real life - you are not classy at all when you lead with - "so tell me what you want to do?" or "a detailed description of all the sexual things you will do to me".

There is a reason that a lot of women read romance novels - for the romance. Most married women don't really want to know about your likes and dislikes, your hopes and aspirations, but they do want to know that you are a decent human being. I find that women actually enjoy men that are nice, decent human beings.

Well said!
Aaaand I concur.

@Valleygirl82 I'm glad you responded to this thread. I think some men who are nice and sincere have a real mental challenge realizing that not all men on this site are the same way. I talk to a lot of women, so I get feedback and the frustrations of being a woman on this site and online in general. Gentleman, we need to start treating women with respect. They are not sexual objects or objects at all, unless they request to be treated this way. Therefore, stop sending messages and PMs to them that are devoid of all humanity and decency. Because I am verified with my wife on my profile, i am frequently the recipient of the moronic attempts by some men on this site to be "charming". Just take a hint from me, who my wife does describe as charming in real life - you are not classy at all when you lead with - "so tell me what you want to do?" or "a detailed description of all the sexual things you will do to me".

There is a reason that a lot of women read romance novels - for the romance. Most married women don't really want to know about your likes and dislikes, your hopes and aspirations, but they do want to know that you are a decent human being. I find that women actually enjoy men that are nice, decent human beings.
Facts

Firstly, try to get not ONLY your state but also your town in your profile.
Irritates me to no end for everyone to have to keep asking "Where are you located?" constantly in a thread. Maybe it's just me though:p

Back