How to approach/and tell if a pawg is interested in BBC

Thanks love. So my zebra print is useless lol🤷‍♀️
Yes useless.
Heres a good start for you.
Enjoy. :qos:

I think eye contact is the best message.. a smile . Most men ... Excuse me good men are clueless or worried they may offend you. If your interested let him know. Be discreet if you don't want the world to know your intentions. A note in his gym bag a message in passing. If he's interested he'll pursue and take charge of the rest as needed. Symbols jewelry is nice but doesn't mean a woman is open to just anyone that is black. Choose wisely and pick the kind of guy you want. And if you get a good one pleasure will come with ease.

I think eye contact is the best message.. a smile . Most men ... Excuse me good men are clueless or worried they may offend you. If your interested let him know. Be discreet if you don't want the world to know your intentions. A note in his gym bag a message in passing. If he's interested he'll pursue and take charge of the rest as needed. Symbols jewelry is nice but doesn't mean a woman is open to just anyone that is black. Choose wisely and pick the kind of guy you want. And if you get a good one pleasure will come with ease.
I’m speaking on women lol. How do you know women is interested

Just out of curiosity of you guys opinion here on how you can tell if a white woman is interested in a bbc and how to approach the woman if so. I’m not a amateur I’ve approach women faithfully and I know the difference between a woman flirting and just being nice, but I’ve met a couple women(milfs in particular) that seem interested possibly married but doesn’t know how to approach situation same as I. I’ve also have women to flirt but what about the ones that don’t but something in you tells you that they are curious. Any advise??
Just shoot your shot bro the worse she can say is no and walk away flattered

From my hot wife who has attracted many a black stud to her ample charms. First: make eye contact, second: smile/smile/smile. If she smiles back, proceed to engage her in conversation. From then on, let nature take its course. It also helps to show off your rippling muscles; furthermore, a healthy bulge in your crotch will send a discrete message that you are attracted to her for mating purposes.
No disrespect but things have changed quite a bit socially over the past few decades. Your points are well taken but in today's environment it's ok to just ask.

OMG ! My husband should read this!!! I can only speak for myself for being called out for these !!! For one .. I stare !!!! 2. I have black guy friends that I talk to on a regular basis even though my husband gets upset! While swimming I can take my eyes of the package !!! 3 I talk to black guys wherever I go all the time !! 4. I spread my legs in seconds when I'm around a black man!!! Because I'm showing him he can take it!

OMG ! My husband should read this!!! I can only speak for myself for being called out for these !!! For one .. I stare !!!! 2. I have black guy friends that I talk to on a regular basis even though my husband gets upset! While swimming I can take my eyes of the package !!! 3 I talk to black guys wherever I go all the time !! 4. I spread my legs in seconds when I'm around a black man!!! Because I'm showing him he can take it!
Best advice yet. Thanks

From my hot wife who has attracted many a black stud to her ample charms. First: make eye contact, second: smile/smile/smile. If she smiles back, proceed to engage her in conversation. From then on, let nature take its course. It also helps to show off your rippling muscles; furthermore, a healthy bulge in your crotch will send a discrete message that you are attracted to her for mating purposes.

good advice

I’m speaking on women lol. How do you know women is interested
Most woman are very subtle. Smiles checking you out. Some have the courage to speak up and go after what they want. But like the other fellas say some times if you feel like your flirting or she can't stop looking your way. Take the time to say hello. Never know where it might just lead you. And for the ladies that grab a bull by his horn and and say they know just what they want. Appreciate you .

Just shoot your shot bro the worse she can say is no and walk away flattered
Yep, especially in this COVID world. A lot of women/couples haven't been out & about like they used to, and the women haven't gotten the same amount of attention they used to get. They are ripe for a fantasy man.

Back