How to approach a bbc in public

Okay, so what's your input since you're the expert lol
Loool. Who told you iam an expert? Doing it for 14 years doesn't mean that I am considering myself an expert. I consider myself as a forever beginner. It helps to keep the passion and modesty baby. 😘

By the way of course I have a lot of modest advice and experience to share. Contact me if interested 😋😘

Hello as a black man myself I feel if you approach a black man like you have broached the issue your attempting to get help with your not going to get a lot of success. I know this is casual conversation and you probably did not intend for it to "sound a way" but to describe black men as "random bbc" is mildly offensive.
This is the best advice.. If you want to sleep with someone you're always going to have better luck if you treat them like a human being instead of a walking dildo.

Black men are just men, which is why all this advice is just standard flirting advice.. There isn't any special way to attract one race over the other, people are individuals with their own turn ons and attractions.

Loool. Who told you iam an expert? Doing it for 14 years doesn't mean that I am considering myself an expert. I consider myself as a forever beginner. It helps to keep the passion and modesty baby. 😘

By the way of course I have a lot of modest advice and experience to share. Contact me if interested 😋😘
Usually when people quote their years of experience it's because they're trying to infer their expertise, no?

If you've been doing it so long it's obviously working for you, why fix what's not broken? What areas are you dissatisfied with? You don't find the advice offered here helpful so maybe you have some to offer that's more advanced?

Just be confident in yourself.
Exactly this. Write down your number on a piece of paper and give it if speaking ain't ya thing. Don't over think *******. It ain't like we gonna execute you publicly, just approach and ask about him n his interests. Dead ass that simple. If you're the first to initiate the conversation, then that's a sign that you're interested. That's a hint that can't be missed. Takes confidence. You dont know what's gonna happen when you approach, not all the time it's going to go well. But what you do know is the result of not taking that chance. Be confident in yourself ladies.

Looking for suggestions on how to approach a random bbc in public about interracial sexual interest. Interested in hearing from both men and women...TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE😉
Dougie huh! LOL. I love it you're cute!
So you want know how to cold approach a brotha and shoot your shot?

Just like I would tell any guy "don't be afraid of rejection you're gonna win some and you're definitely gonna lose alot more who are not going to be interested"! So don't get discouraged and give up after rejection and understand that the worse possible thing that can happen is they say no!

Confidence is attractive to men but not assertiveness to the point that you seem masculine and bossy! Men hate boss bitches you want to appear as a ball fluffer not a ball buster!

For you lovely ladies doing a cold approach is easy (with confidence) on the streets when you see a guy you're interested in. The most direct way to let that guy know that you are interested is to approach him and simply say and ice breaker or opener - "hello I was just across the street there and I couldn't help but notice you" (you can intensify shooting your shot at this point by completing something about him - "that's a nice suit you have on there" "you have a nice physique you must work out alot" "I like that song you're listening to who is that" "like your swag"!)
Now that you've opened the door Introduce yourself- "My name is Julia what's yours"? Ask him out! - Hey I live or work in the area and I would love to maybe go get a coffee or a ******* sometime if that would be ok with you" "let me give you my number, my kik, my email, so we can chat a bit!
Now of course ladies you want to be your normal sexy and seductive selves - batting those eyelashes, looking the guy up and down like a snack, smiling like it's absolutely pleasure to talk to him. (More direct choosing signals that absolutely say you want to fuck him is - licking the lips, biting your lip, looking at his package. Note: Black men love compliments especially from women. We spend most of our lives recieving negative feedback and being misunderstood in society so positive feedback and compliments goes a long way with us even when we may not even recognize it you will still see the effects.
For example: I was at the grocery store and an elderly white woman who had to be at least in her seventies with white hair saw me in line to check out and I was in my gym clothes having worked out just before I went to the store. She approached me and she said "those are nice leggings" "you have a nice body"! The cashier started smiling and I was like "oh wow granny is in here trying to shoot her shot at me"! LOL. I was very flattered and that was the whole point.

Ladies us men are very simple and very uncomplicated and it doesn't take much to show us clear choosing signals that you are interested in us. Tell the guy that you noticed him, the way he acted like a gentleman, the way he's dressed, that he's attractive and has a nice physique, you like what he's listening to, you like the way he dances, or that he simply looks like a wonderful gentleman and that you would like to get to know him. Keep it simple and seductive and you will have no problem pulling a brotha with the cold approach in public.

For husbands on the hunt for bbc for their wives especially when dealing with men outside of the lifestyle its going to be a bit more a challenge. The reason for this is because there is no sexual interest there for hubby himself or the black guy so the only way to totally avoid giving up your intentions which is to find a lover or playmate for your wife is to befriend the dude!
Ice breaker or opener for hubby- "hey man where's a good place around here for guys to get a ******* and meet some nice women" "hey bro is there alot of hot women around here" "hey man where's a good place around here to find some chicks" "where do you work out at, are there alot of hot women in there" "is it easy to get women around here"? The reason why I included women in each opener for hubby is so that the black guy knows in a general sense what he wants and because we love women he will not be defensive like "why is this guy talking to me like we know each other? By using those openers and adding woman in you are tapping into the "thirst" that all brotha's have for women.
Once he has opened up and started giving you suggestions, then go in and ask him if he's single? Then go in and ask his if he knows about the lifestyle? If he says the lifestyle is disgusting and that he would never do anything like that then you know to gradually end the conversation by thanking him for his suggestions and tips and go your way.
If he says positive things about the lifestyle then that's when you can go ahead and reveal to him that you are married and are in the lifestyle and that he is the kind of nice attractive black gentleman that your wife would be interested in getting to know. Again compliments go along way but coming from hubby it should always pertain to the wife like - "I like your cool swag man, your the kind of brotha my wife likes" "I like your style all GQ smooth and everything, my wife adores guys like you"!

Clubs and bars are easier to cold approach because you can buy someone a ******* and the door is instantly open. Remember guys are simple and are naturally thirsty for women so by adding women into your opener you can get to your intended goal alot faster.

On the streets we call the cold approach "spitting game" or " shooting your shot"!

Now you got game so go shoot your shot at the brotha's and watch all your fantasies come true! Good hunting! ♠️😎

Hello as a black man myself I feel if you approach a black man like you have broached the issue your attempting to get help with your not going to get a lot of success. I know this is casual conversation and you probably did not intend for it to "sound a way" but to describe black men as "random bbc" is mildly offensive.

Anyway I think when it comes to any man having a woman come and initiate a conversation it feels special. I remember Chris Rock said in a stand-up that for a man to get pussy thrown at them is so rare it feels like your lucky day so much so few can refuse. So for that alone your already at an advantage. I think if you are not in tune with black culture do not attempt to reference the latest black cultural production to make it into the mainstream because chances are it will already be 6 to 12 months old. Most people can tell whether someone is being authentic or acting the role so as others have said try to find common ground in areas that you may have knowledge about.

It shouldn't be very hard if you already have the confidence to make the approach. I am sure as a woman you have had experience flirting with men so once you established that connection it should be fairly easy.

As the husband here...I 💯 am glad to hear that the language used in my wife's question was only taken as "mildly offensive" and nothing more. The hotwife and whole interracial lifestyle is and has been a very edgey topic which for us is a huge part of the taboo and excitement of it all. In fact the language and roles that are involved with BBC hotwife, Cuckolding, BBC OWNED, BREEDING, White wife gangbang, etc...could be taken in all sorts of ways. We choose and enjoy our encounters. The question mentioned a random BBC truly relates to exactly that! While at a store this evening my wife and I noticed a attractive black man behind us in line. This of coarse prompted some instant sexual arousal on our part as we knew he was looking and almost undressing my wife on the spot. Now keep in mind my wife is smoking HOT, however she is a lady in the streets and a Freak in the sheets especially for hung black men who are into dominating white pussy as never they have never experienced elsewhere. So out of curiosity we wanted to hear feedback from the community that understands interracial fun and enjoyment as well as the awkward moments some could use a little help with. I hope to see much more open and honest feedback from all the beautiful peeps. Jdingo619 really scripts it out pretty well for the social awkward feelings some get when meeting new people.

Last edited:

Just like I would tell any guy "don't be afraid of rejection you're gonna win some and you're definitely gonna lose alot more who are not going to be interested"! So don't get discouraged and give up after rejection and understand that the worse possible thing that can happen is they say no!

Confidence is attractive to men but not assertiveness to the point that you seem masculine and bossy! Men hate boss bitches you want to appear as a ball fluffer not a ball buster!

For you lovely ladies doing a cold approach is easy (with confidence) on the streets when you see a guy you're interested in. The most direct way to let that guy know that you are interested is to approach him and simply say and ice breaker or opener - "hello I was just across the street there and I couldn't help but notice you" (you can intensify shooting your shot at this point by completing something about him - "that's a nice suit you have on there" "you have a nice physique you must work out alot" "I like that song you're listening to who is that" "like your swag"!)
Now that you've opened the door Introduce yourself- "My name is Julia what's yours"? Ask him out! - Hey I live or work in the area and I would love to maybe go get a coffee or a ******* sometime if that would be ok with you" "let me give you my number, my kik, my email, so we can chat a bit!
Now of course ladies you want to be your normal sexy and seductive selves - batting those eyelashes, looking the guy up and down like a snack, smiling like it's absolutely pleasure to talk to him. (More direct choosing signals that absolutely say you want to fuck him is - licking the lips, biting your lip, looking at his package. Note: Black men love compliments especially from women. We spend most of our lives recieving negative feedback and being misunderstood in society so positive feedback and compliments goes a long way with us even when we may not even recognize it you will still see the effects.
For example: I was at the grocery store and an elderly white woman who had to be at least in her seventies with white hair saw me in line to check out and I was in my gym clothes having worked out just before I went to the store. She approached me and she said "those are nice leggings" "you have a nice body"! The cashier started smiling and I was like "oh wow granny is in here trying to shoot her shot at me"! LOL. I was very flattered and that was the whole point.

Ladies us men are very simple and very uncomplicated and it doesn't take much to show us clear choosing signals that you are interested in us. Tell the guy that you noticed him, the way he acted like a gentleman, the way he's dressed, that he's attractive and has a nice physique, you like what he's listening to, you like the way he dances, or that he simply looks like a wonderful gentleman and that you would like to get to know him. Keep it simple and seductive and you will have no problem pulling a brotha with the cold approach in public.

For husbands on the hunt for bbc for their wives especially when dealing with men outside of the lifestyle its going to be a bit more a challenge. The reason for this is because there is no sexual interest there for hubby himself or the black guy so the only way to totally avoid giving up your intentions which is to find a lover or playmate for your wife is to befriend the dude!
Ice breaker or opener for hubby- "hey man where's a good place around here for guys to get a ******* and meet some nice women" "hey bro is there alot of hot women around here" "hey man where's a good place around here to find some chicks" "where do you work out at, are there alot of hot women in there" "is it easy to get women around here"? The reason why I included women in each opener for hubby is so that the black guy knows in a general sense what he wants and because we love women he will not be defensive like "why is this guy talking to me like we know each other? By using those openers and adding woman in you are tapping into the "thirst" that all brotha's have for women.
Once he has opened up and started giving you suggestions, then go in and ask him if he's single? Then go in and ask his if he knows about the lifestyle? If he says the lifestyle is disgusting and that he would never do anything like that then you know to gradually end the conversation by thanking him for his suggestions and tips and go your way.
If he says positive things about the lifestyle then that's when you can go ahead and reveal to him that you are married and are in the lifestyle and that he is the kind of nice attractive black gentleman that your wife would be interested in getting to know. Again compliments go along way but coming from hubby it should always pertain to the wife like - "I like your cool swag man, your the kind of brotha my wife likes" "I like your style all GQ smooth and everything, my wife adores guys like you"!

Clubs and bars are easier to cold approach because you can buy someone a ******* and the door is instantly open. Remember guys are simple and are naturally thirsty for women so by adding women into your opener you can get to your intended goal alot faster.

On the streets we call the cold approach "spitting game" or " shooting your shot"!

Now you got game so go shoot your shot at the brotha's and watch all your fantasies come true! Good hunting! ♠😎
Very good answer and (finally) some good advice for hubbies to be sometime helpful in our hunting process/games. Thanks a lot for you advices. Really appreciated. 💋

As the husband here...I 💯 am glad to hear that the language used in my wife's question was only taken as "mildly offensive" and nothing more. The hotwife and whole interracial lifestyle is and has been a very edgey topic which for us is a huge part of the taboo and excitement of it all. In fact the language and roles that are involved with BBC hotwife, Cuckolding, BBC OWNED, BREEDING, White wife gangbang, etc...could be taken in all sorts of ways. We choose and enjoy our encounters. The question mentioned a random BBC truelly relates to exactly that! While at a store this evening my wife and I noticed a attractive black man behind us in line. This of coarse prompted some instant sexual arousal on our part as we knew he was looking and almost undressing my wife on the spot. Now keep in mind my wife is smoking HOT, however she is a lady in the streets and a Freak in the sheets especially for hung black
I try not to assume the worst about anyone and clearly you seem to be understand the difficulty sometimes in articulating our desires/attraction without disrespect. The only thing I would suggest is that in this context it would sound better if you said black men instead of BBC because your seeking to form a human connection which in turn will lead hopefully to hard interracial fucking.

Now you got game so go shoot your shot at the brotha's and watch all your fantasies come true! Good hunting! ♠️😎
Husband here, I like your word swag my man. Great feedback for us both and for many others I'm sure. Btw would you happen to know a place to get a ******* that has some hot women? Lol. Appreciate you taking time to break things down like a professional.

Very good answer and (finally) some good advice for hubbies to be sometime helpful in our hunting process/games. Thanks a lot for you advices. Really appreciated. 💋
No problem at all gorgeous! By the way I like your videos and how you look doggystyle! I am a doggystyle connoisseur myself and you would look really good taking a good pounding from me!
♠️😎

Attachments

• pounding milf (2)_mpeg4.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • bbc wearing out milf_mpeg4.mp4
    5.2 MB
I try not to assume the worst about anyone and clearly you seem to be understand the difficulty sometimes in articulating our desires/attraction without disrespect. The only thing I would suggest is that in this context it would sound better if you said black men instead of BBC because your seeking to form a human connection which in turn will lead hopefully to hard interracial fucking.
Which it has for us and many others we hope. No offense intended by any means, especially from a beautiful woman like my wife.

This is the best advice.. If you want to sleep with someone you're always going to have better luck if you treat them like a human being instead of a walking dildo.

Black men are just men, which is why all this advice is just standard flirting advice.. There isn't any special way to attract one race over the other, people are individuals with their own turn ons and attractions.

Usually when people quote their years of experience it's because they're trying to infer their expertise, no?

If you've been doing it so long it's obviously working for you, why fix what's not broken? What areas are you dissatisfied with? You don't find the advice offered here helpful so maybe you have some to offer that's more advanced?
Girl you Smaaaarrrt! 😁

I agree with both of your statements. I can't stand when I read people say dumb ******* like how do I approach black men and public? As if we're some kind of exotic ******* or something LOL
(I mean, I AM exotic. But besides the point 🤭)

Men are basic as fuck. If you're a woman just say HI 👋🏻

a woman walking up to a guy and saying hi is translated as "yeah, I'd fuck you. Just don't be weird or stupid or psychotic"

Happy hunting!

Looking for suggestions on how to approach a random bbc in public about interracial sexual interest. Interested in hearing from both men and women...TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE😉

Your profile has media of a female getting fucked by a black guy, and a video clip of a female getting two black guys. If that is her...it look like you're doing pretty good finding black guys. Admittedly, approaching a guy in public may be a different thing altogether, though.

I have learned the hard way; never approach from the side where his bad eye is.

Exactly this. Write down your number on a piece of paper and give it if speaking ain't ya thing. Don't over think *******. It ain't like we gonna execute you publicly, just approach and ask about him n his interests. Dead ass that simple. If you're the first to initiate the conversation, then that's a sign that you're interested. That's a hint that can't be missed. Takes confidence. You dont know what's gonna happen when you approach, not all the time it's going to go well. But what you do know is the result of not taking that chance. Be confident in yourself ladies.

There is a lady on this board, not sure who, she had some cards made up with the QoS logo, and (I think) her email address. That sounds like something a lady could have readily available if she didn't want to (or couldn't) strike up a conversation with the guy.

Back