How to approach a bbc in public

Interested too. On a side, it's pretty simple on specialized dating website like here or other swinging site (sdc etc), but when it comes to approaching a black guy in a neutral place (normal bar, cafe, gym club etc) I m always a bit nervous about the reaction of the guy, especially when in presence of my husband.

Interested to know the opinion/advice of the black men here.

Interested too. On a side, it's pretty simple on specialized dating website like here or other swinging site (sdc etc), but when it comes to approaching a black guy in a neutral place (normal bar, cafe, gym club etc) I m always a bit nervous about the reaction of the guy, especially when in presence of my husband.

Interested to know the opinion/advice of the black men here.
You know what you like be honest with yourself and whoever else it might be.

Reading the answers of you guys, I think you didn't understood the exact goal of the question. It's not to know how to flirt (eyes, attitude etc... We know how to do this, of course). The real question is how to flirt when you are not a usual single lady, but a cuckolding couple. It's pretty different to approach a guy as a single lady than to to it by saying "hi guy, I would be pleased if you agree to fuck me while my cuckold hubby will watch us doing it". The first situation is usual, the second one can be very offensive to a guy who is not into cuckolding games.

Your opinion?

Reading the answers of you guys, I think you didn't understood the exact goal of the question. It's not to know how to flirt (eyes, attitude etc... We know how to do this, of course). The real question is how to flirt when you are not a usual single lady, but a cuckolding couple. It's pretty different to approach a guy as a single lady than to to it by saying "hi guy, I would be pleased if you agree to fuck me while my cuckold hubby will watch us doing it". The first situation is usual, the second one can be very offensive to a guy who is not into cuckolding games.

Your opinion?
I'm also very interested to get some advices exactly to this point.😀👍

First, I'd like to commend you ladies for even having the guts to approach a guy. I like that in a lady. You make it so much easier for a man when you approach him first and show interest. Here's some things I tell and teach ladies to do when approaching a guy.

1. Attitude- an ugly attitude can make the prettiest woman ugly.
2. Initiating- try to make eye contact with him. When you've made eye contact, smile at him. But make it more of a flirty smile. Not the "friendly" smile. Don't smile as if for a picture. Smile as if he told you "let's go to my room". Try to make eye contact several more times. If he's looking/ staring at you don't stare back, look back with "flirty eyes". You can also play with your hair while doing it. After doing this 4 or 5 times, he gets the message. Go to him. If you're feeling frisky and you're by yourself or with another girl, you can actually call him over (hand signal).
3. Know what you want- don't be indecisive, it can drive men crazy. You've made eye contact and showed him interest, when you go talk to him and see one of his friend is better looking don't switch up now. Stick with the same guy. If asked what you want to *******/eat, etc. Pick one, don't say I don't know. Just pick an answer without hesitation.
4.Conversation- you don't have to shake his hand(you can if you want). Reach out your hand (like in the old movies) but not in the form of a handshake (horizontally with palm facing down) or "wave" by twitteling your fingers like you girls normally do. be able to carry a conversation but DON'T dominate it. He will naturally take over the conversation. Be prepared with some talking points incase the conversation dies down. Start with a compliment, these are natural and easy because you point out what you like about his appearance from your observation. There's actually a lot to talk about. Ask him about things you want to know the answer to. But keep it light, don't ask heavy questions right off the bat. (Some questions: what do you do in your free time? What are some of your talents? Music? Movies? Don't bring up sports if you're not into them. If he's in a group don't worry about talking to the group. Make it obvious you're there for one guy. Give HIM all your attention. The rest of the guys won't cock block (prevent you and the guy you want from talking to each other).
5. Testing the waters- now you've talked for about 20 mins. And you're both not as nervous. Maybe he makes a joke, when you laugh, lightly put your arm on his shoulder or lightly lean on him and move back/ retreat your arm. You can also give him a "love tap" on his arm at any time when you make a joke. Find a reason to touch his hair, shoulders, face, arm. Just find a reason to physically touch him in a flirty way. Relax, he decided within less than one second of seeing you that he likes you.
6. Woman- you are a woman, be that. 99.99% of men like that. Be effeminate. Don't ******* yourself to relate to him. When you talk long enough you can relate to anyone. Also, LOOK feminine. Do all the feminine things, wear pink, sound feminine, smell feminine. Good hygiene. MEN NOTICE ALL THESE THINGS and more within seconds. We notice your finger nails, toe nails, ear rings, lipstick, if you're wearing bra/ underwear, etc. Just because we don't comment on the little things doesn't mean we don't notice. MOST IMPORTANTLY, BE YOURSELF!
7. Invite away- if you've been talking for a while, ask him on a walk or some spot across the street. If you don't know the area say let's get out of here and go to my room/ house.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Message me and let me know how it goes. I like to know how effective my teachings are.

Your opinion?
Ok. That's more specific than original post.

Your opinion?
OP didn't mention anything about doing it doing it specifically in a cuckolding context so I definitely didn't read it that way.

However, if your chosen approach is to meet men irl, rather than online where you have a profile stating your intentions, all these comments still apply. You have to start somewhere and the first step is gauging mutual interest.

OP didn't mention anything about doing it doing it specifically in a cuckolding context so I definitely didn't read it that way.

However, if your chosen approach is to meet men irl, rather than online where you have a profile stating your intentions, all these comments still apply. You have to start somewhere and the first step is gauging mutual interest.
I am dating black guys IRL since 2006.... So the goal is not to know how to do it, but how to do it better. Especially with the new generation.

Looking for suggestions on how to approach a random bbc in public about interracial sexual interest. Interested in hearing from both men and women...TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE😉
Hello as a black man myself I feel if you approach a black man like you have broached the issue your attempting to get help with your not going to get a lot of success. I know this is casual conversation and you probably did not intend for it to "sound a way" but to describe black men as "random bbc" is mildly offensive.

Anyway I think when it comes to any man having a woman come and initiate a conversation it feels special. I remember Chris Rock said in a stand-up that for a man to get pussy thrown at them is so rare it feels like your lucky day so much so few can refuse. So for that alone your already at an advantage. I think if you are not in tune with black culture do not attempt to reference the latest black cultural production to make it into the mainstream because chances are it will already be 6 to 12 months old. Most people can tell whether someone is being authentic or acting the role so as others have said try to find common ground in areas that you may have knowledge about.

It shouldn't be very hard if you already have the confidence to make the approach. I am sure as a woman you have had experience flirting with men so once you established that connection it should be fairly easy.

Back