How submissive or how dominant you are? Are you struggle to find a right fit?

SlutForBB

Female
Hi,
Im verry submissive, I like meetings which are not for my pleasure.
I like to come in, then my hands are tied and i becaming only holes to fuck.
Throatfucking,vaginal,anal but also licking ass and other stuff.I like pain and I like when i have no choice and i cant stop play even if its painful
Of course I always agreed limit before meeting.

About struggles to find a right fit, i dont know if im to extrem or i just cant find a real dominant.
Everytime when i saying please stop the game is over because guys asking me if im ok.

Anyone with same problem?

Mature submissive wife seeking to be black owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated and more long term. Meet at doms home over weekends. Hubby aware and ok im Alyson size 14 blonde shaved curvy busty posh aged a young 65 my ki k id is subaly

Hi,
Throatfucking,vaginal,anal but also licking ass and other stuff.I like pain and I like when i have no choice and i cant stop play even if its painful

About struggles to find a right fit, i dont know if im to extrem or i just cant find a real dominant.
Everytime when i saying please stop the game is over because guys asking me if im ok.

Well, then don't say "please stop". Folks have to know a limit.

Hi,

I like your mind we would have a blast!

We wouldn't have those problems. You are describing the type of domination that comes natural for me.
I would pay to be your servant as you fuck my gf brains for a weekend sir. Even to be outside cleaning your car or shining your shoes would be an honour. My gf need a real man like you to fuck her whilst I take my place as an inferior cuck boi to you. If only you were in the UK sir, 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Hi,

Damn girl this post!!! Just looking to be used tied up and fucked for there pleasure no choice at all. Just fuck me how you want. Hard to find that right daddy to make it happen

I think submissive’s fail vet their dominant properly and Vice versa. Transparency is everything. Like:

hard limits
Soft limits
Your history
Your need
Transparency
Dom experience
Dom history
Assignments to gain trust
Communication
Safe word

dom short term plan, re-evaluate your need during the process. After care and pre care.

I am a type “A” personality. While I like the submissive acts in bed, I usually drive the direction for the most part.

Back