How Small Are You?

I have been educated thinking size doesn’t matter but now looking these pictures later on having sex with my 9 inches black lover, I really believe sex is much metter with well hung guys.
I also think guys with small dicks can have a lot of fun too in this lifestyle, if they are open mind to a submissive role rather then trying to be what they are not.
Lifestyle has to be a win/win game :)
I agree totally. My wife having a very large, well hung friend does not diminish our relationship. We still play a lot together though it mostly consists of oral sex and manual manipulation. While I recognize she needs more than I can give her through intercourse, we are closer than ever and I am not wanting for orgasms. And niether is she—I do my thing for her almost every day.

Excactly, this is the point, he is enjoying his role rather than struggling with penis enlargement programme with no sense.
My husband does the same.
Yes, my hubby just needed to reconcile with the fact he's small and everything that comes with that. He has, and learned to move on now that he has played/ found a role that involves him. I'm sure its much harder for single men, and yes, he's always really struggled finding women for sex, thus, all his adult life has only had permanent relationships where the chance/ hope of regular sexual interaction is much higher than him being single. Its also retarded his sexual growth as a man, not having sex with a range different women over his life, but he's happy being monogamous with me and his ex's because he feels comfortable and less anxious at the idea of sex with another woman.

Don't feel bad for me, I've been called baby dick by so many girls. I'e never been In a girl, but you cold help out that Tony thong, I'm tired of girls thinking it'not that small, no ts very s.all.

I used to measure myself by pushing my penis down toward the floor and measuring up the shaft, pressing the ruler into myflesh at the pubic bone. I figured I was not too small at 5 1/2". Then my wife measured me as I lay on my back with my penis held straight up, and the ruler just touching the skin at the pubic bone. She was clearly disappointed at the 4" measurement and rubbed me saying "come on, can't you get bigger?". Wasn't long before she was being fucked 3 times a week by the black guy from her gym. Don't know exactly how big he is but seeing his pics on my wife's phone I guess about 9". She proudly told me that she can wrap both of her hands around his shaft and still have his big cock head sticking out to suck on. She was never interested in sucking me....
My gf bragged to her mom and aunt that she could use two hands and still suck My cock head. ...

4half small sack too. Ass makes up for it
I know, girls cal
That's almost the smallest weene of an ol man I ever ve seen. My ******* was @ his 7th. Birthday lot bigger than that. How u peepee with that ?
I love when I hear it's tinist u ever seen.i had a girl say she never knew a grown man could have such a tiny dick. She goes it'literally baby sized. I esp live hearing yr 7yo sons got a bigger dick than me. I hope my dick gets smaller, keep wearing super tight panties.

I'm 2 inches hard, I can'even get in pussy. I've tried, still a virgin. I love being exposed for having tiny penis, if u want to humiliate me, my name's Eric D. I i
Cut it off, I want a pussy so bad, or if my dick was under an Inch hard, oh I'd be so halpy

Attachments

• 20180224_102525.jpg
    20180224_102525.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20180224_102525.jpg
    20180224_102525.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 18
That's almost the smallest weene of an ol man I ever ve seen. My ******* was @ his 7th. Birthday lot bigger than that. How u peepee with that ?
That' how small it is soft, all the time. I hear newborns are same size, , I can wear panties, which I wear cause I'm def not a man, w no bumps or anything. You can show yr lastly friends, I love when a black woman says u have a baby cock they mean it. The first girl I tried getting w was black, she laughed at me n said honey yr dick is way to small, u knew it was true, her bf who was younger had I'd the size of my dick n she told everyone that my dick was baby sized. But I went home, put on panties n knew my future. I till a virgin, can't get in, reallly.

Attachments

• 20180224_125618.jpg
    20180224_125618.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 33
Back