C_30.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 29
  • pool01.jpg
    pool01.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 23
  • lake04.jpg
    lake04.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 37
Some of these pics of white cocks have to have been paintshopped lol... like for fuck sake, surely they could barely even touch the sides..

Albeit the smallest dick I've ever seen for real was probably 2.5" fully erect, that was at a gangbang.

Some of these pics of white cocks have to have been paintshopped lol... like for fuck sake, surely they could barely even touch the sides..

Albeit the smallest dick I've ever seen for real was probably 2.5" fully erect, that was at a gangbang.
I think, you'll find that probably around 2-5% of men have quite small cocks, and most hide it or never tell a soul, but because they seek/ need an outlet like this site to feel they are not alone, you see a more concentrated amount on here. I read somewhere ages ago, that Lifestyle Snuggerfits make up about 10% of their total sales, but they hardly mention or advertise it, and nobody admits to purchasing them, but there must be enough small men in the world using them to justify making them, along with other brands.

I have been educated thinking size doesn’t matter but now looking these pictures later on having sex with my 9 inches black lover, I really believe sex is much metter with well hung guys.
I also think guys with small dicks can have a lot of fun too in this lifestyle, if they are open mind to a submissive role rather then trying to be what they are not.
Lifestyle has to be a win/win game :)

I have been educated thinking size doesn’t matter but now looking these pictures later on having sex with my 9 inches black lover, I really believe sex is much metter with well hung guys.
I also think guys with small dicks can have a lot of fun too in this lifestyle, if they are open mind to a submissive role rather then trying to be what they are not.
Absolutely. My hubby loves his little dick and plays with it everyday. The more submissive he's become the happier and more content he is with his cock. This lifestyle has given him a place to be himself and feel better knowing he's not alone with his lack if size.

That's the pouint why white gals go black.Download.jpeg

Absolutely. My hubby loves his little dick and plays with it everyday. The more submissive he's become the happier and more content he is with his cock. This lifestyle has given him a place to be himself and feel better knowing he's not alone with his lack if size.
Excactly, this is the point, he is enjoying his role rather than struggling with penis enlargement programme with no sense.
My husband does the same.

Excactly, this is the point, he is enjoying his role rather than struggling with penis enlargement programme with no sense.
My husband does the same.

I think it's normal for a white man to enjoy his role. He could not do otherwise in front of a black bull and accept that he would not be able to compete

me-jpeg.171871

4 inches fully erect!
Sexy I would give my pussy to your cock

Back