How Small Are You?

My husband is Indian, not white. He is 5.5 inches erect. I think that this is a little above average for Indians, but very much average for whites. And obviously pretty small compared to blacks.
My husband is 5.5 too, an average size for Italian I guess

My husband is Indian, not white. He is 5.5 inches erect. I think that this is a little above average for Indians, but very much average for whites. And obviously pretty small compared to blacks.
Agree my hubby is about same size, I find black men very attractive. Every black guy I have been with is much bigger more so in width. Love the feel of a thick cock in my pussy, better orgasms

Agree my hubby is about same size, I find black men very attractive. Every black guy I have been with is much bigger more so in width. Love the feel of a thick cock in my pussy, better orgasms
I used to think that size was overrated, but now that I have been exposed to larger cocks, I know that size is an important, if not the only, consideration.

Here is my way to better sex.
Here my entrance in a better sexlife.
Now I tell u from the beginning where Mike to wants me share in thinking of I get better Sex from that.
As Mike understood that he can't give me real orgasm as he Spam me After his "sex" with me by doing my pussy self by my Fingers he took me to One n One more Swingerclubs n wants that i' ve been fucked by other guys.
But I was very shamed to do that even since my first Sex okay was entered from Mikes dick n maybe his n my Fingers but never before other dicks so Mike was my very first n one sexpartner otherwise I love him from our First day to now so don' t ve thinking never to cheat him. So still speak long Times to me to go with him to a Swingerclub to try.
But there re not on of them a good lover also no one ve had a good drumstick so my reason with bad Sex was the same as with only hubby. I' d ve with no one of them an orgasm only bad experiances only hubby get' s so horny by watching me fucked from strangers that he cum' s freehand' s only by watch this. After 5 or 6 of that event' s I' ve stopped that n Mike look for a real BBC to Pound me.
He give it to me like a surprise and I want to do my first BBC alone without him. That first BBC date was for me the entering to next 5 Galaxis.
When my stallion ve done his Work Mike comes in n cleaned my wounded snatch by his tongue n bring me Home.
At home he wanna know every details from me by telling him this his penis Run' s freehands out load by load so horny he' s getting by hear how I was getting fucked by the BBC.
But I've for a time of 3 weeks to work in my somewhere fissures snatch because I' m was so horny n brainless after he was completely entered into my snatch that I beg him to fuck me my brain out n turn my little snatch from right to left so that his Hammer get' s the space he need to Knock me well. By this hard banging he blows 5 condoms so his n my Stock of condoms was empty but I want his cock to bang me till long as he can so I tell him he should do his Job bareback n he would cum in me who ever he can.
What should I tell u Jim done his Job so great that my snatch was after the first runnnig in hour soft as warm butter n wide as he need (I tried after he was ready how much fingers I can match now before was painfull to get 2 of mine in at this time I' m getting all of my 4 inside without any pain.
So he done his Job as well as a guy could do it even my pussy was a little damaged but all of that hole night n running Six hours of running hard Sex I've never felt any pain only want getting knocked n knocked from Jims black Hammer n want to geht bis loads one by one Inside my horny pussy.
Thats was the beginning of turning from brave housewife into a shameless blackdick eating housewhore. So I can call me now

Back