How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

I love when my girlfriend dresses sexy and pushes the limits, the photos in this post are all sexy, some are a little to much for me but I'm sure sexy to others which is great that's why I enjoy this site.:smoke:

I actually felt very self conscious at first. I absolutely hated it and couldnt stop thinking that everyone could see and people would think Im a slut. Took a while for me to get used to and sometimes I still get very uncomfortable when in crowded or busy places.
My wife is the same way; I've managed to get her to go pantyless a few time in a short dress, but I could tell she was self-conscious even though she admitted it made her pussy wet doing it. I kept reminding her why she was doing it ... to turn on guys and get their stares, and she honestly has the cutest, smooth pussy I've ever seen. Obviously other 'straight-laced' ladies are going to think and/or say insulting remarks, but the men (who you ladies do it for) love you to death. It's a bigger turn-on to us guys than if you were standing in front of us totally nude because it teases us, and we love that.
Coincidently, my wife quit asking me, long ago, to go to the mall with her because she knew I loved camping out at the escalators & the glassed elevator. Now we do very little of any daring things because we have a teen *******.
gif_Yellowball-whistling.gif

My girl is a tall (5'9'') very sexy bbw with an ass that wont stop. So skirts and dresses arent really her style. She loves to fill out a very tight pair of jeans though with some heels and a sexy top...Then get her hair all dolled up and let me take her out. Guys drool, cocks get hard and she loves it!

Back