How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

We are pretty discreet with the whole cuck/ hotwife thing which for us adds extra excitement. Friends and family would never guess my wife fucks other men in front of me. So we never mention it to anyone and she never dresses in anything other than beautiful, well styled dresses in public. But when she was 7 months pregnant, we went to a swingers party in the CBD and after being told there was discreet parking/access available, we got there to find it was full. So we had to park 3 city blocks away and walk it. Walking next to my wife dressed like this in public, being ogled by men young and old, and judged by every woman whispering about the poor guy with the pregnant whore in slutty clothes had my cock rock hard leaking uncontrollably.

For me it was a mix of pride, embarrassment, love, humiliation, exposure, fear of being seenIMG_0686.jpg etc. We have never done anything like that since, but fuck it was a huge rush for 5 or so minutes.

We are pretty discreet with the whole cuck/ hotwife thing which for us adds extra excitement. Friends and family would never guess my wife fucks other men in front of me. So we never mention it to anyone and she never dresses in anything other than beautiful, well styled dresses in public. But when she was 7 months pregnant, we went to a swingers party in the CBD and after being told there was discreet parking/access available, we got there to find it was full. So we had to park 3 city blocks away and walk it. Walking next to my wife dressed like this in public, being ogled by men young and old, and judged by every woman whispering about the poor guy with the pregnant whore in slutty clothes had my cock rock hard leaking uncontrollably.

For me it was a mix of pride, embarrassment, love, humiliation, exposure, fear of being seenView attachment 2153742 etc. We have never done anything like that since, but fuck it was a huge rush for 5 or so minutes.
so sexy...damn.....love that look on her preg body :)

I hope she got fucked hard that night...she looks so sexy there. love preg women
She didn't in the end, just had her pussy eaten. There were actually more women than men who went down on her. I guess, for a woman you don't get the chance to eat a pregnant pussy very often. I fucked her in the end and another cuck cleaned her up.

For me it was a mix of pride, embarrassment, love, humiliation, exposure, fear of being seenView attachment 2153742 etc. We have never done anything like that since, but fuck it was a huge rush for 5 or so minutes.
I'd like mine to do something similar

Back