How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

T-shirts matter…

tumblr_oo7cl9J2Yk1w9d0b1o1_500.jpg
If the girl has dressed such a jersey then she must do it!

1. Always wear matching or at least coordinated lingerie.

2. Bras should maximize your bust size and display as much cleavage as possible.

3. Choose thongs or French cut panties; crotch-less are best. Avoid white cotton unless you are going for the "Catholic Schoolgirl" look. If you are with men who know you, no panties is the best option.

4. Always wear hosiery. High tops and thigh highs are great for casual wear but stocking held up by corsets or garter belt are best for formal occasion. No pantyhose. If you are like me before I went black, you probably have worn pantyhose all your life, but they are death to being a hot-wife. It is practically impossible get fucked on short notice if you are wearing pantyhose. Black men understand this and detest them.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/06/what-sluts-should-wear.html

Yes, I agree with everything! And I never wear pantyhose. I have been disaccustomed to this for a long time by all my boys, they are all black.

1. Always wear matching or at least coordinated lingerie.

2. Bras should maximize your bust size and display as much cleavage as possible.

3. Choose thongs or French cut panties; crotch-less are best. Avoid white cotton unless you are going for the "Catholic Schoolgirl" look. If you are with men who know you, no panties is the best option.

4. Always wear hosiery. High tops and thigh highs are great for casual wear but stocking held up by corsets or garter belt are best for formal occasion. No pantyhose. If you are like me before I went black, you probably have worn pantyhose all your life, but they are death to being a hot-wife. It is practically impossible get fucked on short notice if you are wearing pantyhose. Black men understand this and detest them.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/06/what-sluts-should-wear.html

Really? The times when my wife isn't wearing crotchless pantyhose the guys never have any problem ripping out the crotch of a pair of pantyhose to fuck her.

I agree that a woman should look respectable in public. In private whatever makes you happy. The women whose company I enjoy all look respectable and very conservative in public. Most people would never suspect what they do for pleasure or how often they do it. I thoroughly enjoy being around passionate women that most people think are unapproachable.
you need to remember that you are dressing for the BLACK MAN - not the small dicked whiite cuc. So covered in public and giving the BLACK MAN a full view in the club or in private

Back