How Should Your BBC Slut/Whore Dress in Public?

I'd dress anyway a "Black" Man tells me to dress cus' he is the Man, the Master .. but, that's not usually the way things go. I like to dress with a combination of classy, slutty and risque and show off my best assets. Afterall, a Black Man wants to be proud of his 'white bitch' when seen with her, doesn't he? Most men prolly do, but a black man especially. If a Black Man tells me he doesn't like what I'm wearing then I will immediately change into something else for him! If a white man ever told me this, honestly I would tell him to "shut the fuck up!" Haha

Majority of the outfits I've seen posted thus far are too gaudy and trashy for my personal tastes. I wouldn't be seen in public with a woman dressed in that manner. I like when a woman knows how to dress classy, sensual and provocative.

I agree sometimes it's good to leave things to the imagination because after a while you get use to seeing that to much and some females try way to hard...to me some women are like christmas presents just wait to get home to unwrap them;)

I'd dress anyway a "Black" Man tells me to dress cus' he is the Man, the Master .. but, that's not usually the way things go. I like to dress with a combination of classy, slutty and risque and show off my best assets. Afterall, a Black Man wants to be proud of his 'white bitch' when seen with her, doesn't he? Most men prolly do, but a black man especially. If a Black Man tells me he doesn't like what I'm wearing then I will immediately change into something else for him! If a white man ever told me this, honestly I would tell him to "shut the fuck up!" Haha
All men want to be proud of the girl they're with, but only a Black Man deserves it. (;

Some of the pics in this thread gets this guy's head to "thinking" ...
  1. short skirts & pantiless can be awesomely beautiful on some women
  2. some women should take Clint Eastwood's famous saying "A person should know their limitations" as fat asses are as OUT as short, white dicks
  3. wish my wife would let me go to the mall more often with her on Saturdays; I love riding the esculators
  4. Jennifer Love Hewitt ... now that is one BITCH I'd fuck in public, on a table in the food court of our local mall on a busy Saturday
  5. I'm glad I'm not GAY -women are most definitely the most beautiful creatures on earth
  6. I'm glad I don't have a premature ejaculation problem
cuck_hotwife10.jpgcuck_hotwife13.jpgcuck_Hotwife18-1.jpgcuck_Hotwife35.jpgcuck_Hotwife40-1.jpgcuck_Hotwife48.jpgcuck_hotwife59-atbar.jpgcuck_Hotwife60-airport.jpgcuck_Hotwife-01a.jpg

318662_2720551190365_539489976_n.jpg

Back