Votes: 47 10.5%
  • Beforehand

Votes: 115 25.8%
  • Never☹️

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Jonandjess

Couple
How quickly after getting married should a wife be blacked? Jess, my wife was blacked after eight years of marriage, during a holiday in the Caribbean. She certainly enjoyed it and continues to spread for black cock on a regular basis. The question is whether she should have been blacked earlier, we both think so, probably a maximum of a couple of years into marriage. Any views from other cuckolds who have also made this journey?

Why do you feel it should have happened earlier? Just curious, as we started shortly before getting married.

We didn't really know about the lifestyle until it happened on vacation so it wasn't really on our minds beforehand. Once it happened we both wished that we'd started earlier. As it is we are firmly in the lifestyle, Jess is routinely blacked and loves it and I'm treated to watching sometimes, although always in chastity - difficult when she's being "spit roasted"😀

As soon as this COVID situation allows, we want to build a relationship with a special black man with whom we have been communicating. So, he will have experienced me prior to the wedding. And, we plan to have our black man join us on our wedding night.

If I could do it all over again I'd want to go this route. The thought of my wife getting pummeled by a huge black dick on our wedding night gets me so hard. I honestly wish we got into it sooner so she could have cut me off forever that night and I could never say that I actually had sex with my wife.

We didn't really know about the lifestyle until it happened on vacation so it wasn't really on our minds beforehand. Once it happened we both wished that we'd started earlier. As it is we are firmly in the lifestyle, Jess is routinely blacked and loves it and I'm treated to watching sometimes, although always in chastity - difficult when she's being "spit roasted"😀
Totally organic. Happened exactly how it was meant to. Don’t look back!

After married???
Nah she should have been getting bbc on a regular basis already
And definitely on her wedding 👰 day and walk down the isle with her pussy full of cum and just sucked off a black man too when she kisses her husband she should still have the remanence of black cum on her lips 👄

Back