How quick was your wife addicted

I was addicted after the first time I received black mens’ cum deep in my pussy. I don’t know what the science is behind it, whether it’s just pheromones or something else but it’s like my brain was instantly rewired to constantly crave black mens’ seed inside me. 🥵🖤 :qos:
I’ve heard black men have this effect on women once they breed them 🥵

I was addicted after the first time I received black mens’ cum deep in my pussy. I don’t know what the science is behind it, whether it’s just pheromones or something else but it’s like my brain was instantly rewired to constantly crave black mens’ seed inside me. 🥵🖤 :qos:
I like to hear experiences like this. I find it soothing that women are grateful for the encounter they were awarded. Now if I could just offer out a couple experiences of my own. Im available. 😉

We were both into swinging white on white for many years.
However when my wife discovered the jous of fucking big very well hung black guys, She never went black to white guys, only me.
After various black guys, She settle with a guy that was Her long time lover, who was a very big boy.
He also hade a dirty mind like me,He got Her into all sorts different things from gang bangs to other woman.
She never ever said no.
That sounds amazing ... I am so jealous

My Fiance (at the time) continued to intimately date other white men (her co-workers and my neighbors) after she agreed to marry me. As a lifelong cuckold, I was very supportive of her promiscuous behavior. However, she never became addicted to any of these white, average sized bareback lovers. She enjoyed herself but her biggest thrill was feeding me their cream pies after her dates.

When we were planning a getaway weekend in Boston, she asked me to find a handsome black man and invite him to our hotel room. I did as I was told. A charming, very well hung black man seduced my Fiance while I watched in awe at his endless stamina. After a few hours of non-stop passion, he had planted his black seed in all 3 of her holes. She became BBC addicted immediately and has remained so for the 10 years of our cuckold marriage.

I’ve had a number of wives become addicted after one session fucking them, but to be honest I very much like to mentally engage them while my bbc spreads their married cunt lips. I’ve had a couple that looked into my eyes as soon as my thick head starts spreading their lips and I can see their nervousness release to ecstasyy once they feel something their cuck hubbies haven’t been able to give them. I’ve had some who actually shed a small tear as they realize they won’t be the same after. 🍆

Last edited:
I’ve had a number of wives become addicted after one session fucking them, but to be honest I very much like to mentally engage them while my bbc spreads their married cunt lips. I’ve had a couple that looked into my eyes as soon as my thick head starts spreading their lips and I can see their nervousness release to ecstasyy once they feel something their cuck hubbies haven’t been able to give them. I’ve had some who actually shed a small tear as they realize they won’t be the same after. 🍆
Oh well I never lol

I was actually very shocked at it. I knew my wife was not being satisfied by me, so I suggested she find another man. Her very fist guy she brought home was black. She became a black only slut from that night on, and I was ****** to become a sissified, feminized cuckold. It certainly was NOT what I intended. But, now that it happened and with experience under my belt, I do admit, it was the right thing, and I do love it.

I was actually very shocked at it. I knew my wife was not being satisfied by me, so I suggested she find another man. Her very fist guy she brought home was black. She became a black only slut from that night on, and I was ****** to become a sissified, feminized cuckold. It certainly was NOT what I intended. But, now that it happened and with experience under my belt, I do admit, it was the right thing, and I do love it.
I loved the first time I was there and she fucked a black guy. I was so hard and am now her cuck and love it

She is a good girl

I loved the first time I was there and she fucked a black guy. I was so hard and am now her cuck and love it
I would enjoy this. Maybe a white guy or Spanish since I'm black... basically threesome... if she could take it... you know I would find a guy as rough as I am.

Back