How open are you about your lifestyle with others?

Do pother people in your life know that you're in the hotwife/cuckold/QoS lifestyle? Or that you have a penchant for BBC?

How has their attitude changed towards you?

I’ve always been open about being in the lifestyle. While I don’t walk around with a billboard, if anything lifestyle comes up in general conversation, I have no issues talking about it.

All my friends know, a few current and previous co-workers, etc. Same held true with my all my partners, we just figured it was no big deal at the end of the day. People can judge you for any number of things in this world.

One friendship went sideways as a result but that one negative is over shadowed by so many positive reactions.

Cheers!

Not at all. No one suspects we are into this lifestyle except my husband and my Bull. Fully intend to keep it that way as we strongly believe what we do in the bedroom (kitchen, living room, hotel, etc) is no ones business but our own. However, we don't mind discussing it in this forum, due to its degree of anonymity.

What's the logic in letting people know ( who don't need to know ) of your b2 involvement & experiences? Start comparison lists ... Why & Why Not, and it becomes obvious.
One's personal life is just that, personal.

It’s still just a fantasy for me but my girlfriend does know I want her to go black, I think if i ever was to get in the lifestyle I would keep it on a want to know basis.

I wouldn’t go openly throwing it into conversation with the lads down the pub but if one raised the issue first I’d be happy to talk to them about it, although having said that, the thought of her telling a few of her close friends that she’s thought about fucking a black guy turns me on a bit!

I/we have had some great conversations with vanilla friends and such around the lifestyle.

There are so many myths and misconceptions and I’ve found people to be far more curious of how “it” all works over wanting penthouse letters style details of the experiences.

I see both views on the subject and don’t judge either way. Keep everything under wraps, cry from the mountain tops or something in between. Good on whatever works for you and your partner.

Cheers!

Few in circle know our lifestyle but they are okay with it. Most family members and colleagues have no idea.

Wife's best friend and matron of honor knew that our best man (who ended up consummating our marriage in my place) had been my wifes' previous fwb and knew of some of her slutty / kinky behavior. Shortly after the wedding she started to ask something that indicated that she suspected something but stopped herself. My wife says she doesn't want to know. Her husband also dropped some comments but it has never been brought up since then.

I do not talk about it. But when I walk with my black bull hand in hand through the town everybody can see that we have sex.

A handful of close friends know, each time we are out and they get a few drinks/beers down we get curious questions.

So it has been a positive for us, fun to talk about and share some of our experiences, there are definately people we would never tell though.

People in my life know as much about my 'lifestyle' as they do about my 'vanilla' relationships and sex life, which is to say, nothing. :) Naughty secrets are the best!

Back