How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

How would you respond if your wife got kidnapped by a Black Dom, and he demands breeding her, but in your presence, whether you consent to it or not.

d6c546_118d869a01c04708a12383d3f4bac7d3_mv2.png.jpgd6c546_824d4f7052b54f58bb672379f420ec7d_mv2.png.jpg

How would you respond if your wife got kidnapped by a Black Dom, and he demands breeding her, but in your presence, whether you consent to it or not.

Wow

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

yes

I realy love this story. I would love to be in his place. everything this woman say an do is so recongnizable. I would react exact tehe same as this cuckold guy.

Back