how much is too much ?

View attachment 302547 View attachment 302548 View attachment 302549 I have been getting bbc for nearly ten years,with my husbands approval,usually two or three meets a year.this year is different,I`ve had six meets already and another arranged for next week,is this too much ?
pics are of last weeks meet
ive told my wife that she can go out and relieve stress on friday nights after work. a few drinks and a good quick fuck after work. im still waiting for her to take me up on the offer...

View attachment 302547 View attachment 302548 View attachment 302549 I have been getting bbc for nearly ten years,with my husbands approval,usually two or three meets a year.this year is different,I`ve had six meets already and another arranged for next week,is this too much ?
Are you enjoying yourself? Is it causing problems with your marriage? If you like the extra fucking and your husband isn't bothered by it then I would say you are getting what you want and need.

go with whatever make u or u two comfortable :) the answer is not the same for all.. some crazy people don't think there is a difference between fantasy and realit, while most normal people know there is a difference.. we fantasize about having a black bab all the time but will def. Most likely never have one. We fabtasize about actually being slaves for black men but will probably never be.. go with what feels right and thbats it :)

The answer to that requires a question first. What is important to you? If your sexual activity interferes with what is important in your life then it is too much.

One sexy wifey speaking for myself though i'd ratehr much b cumming deep inside that pussy then rather nutting on that pretty face

View attachment 302547 View attachment 302548 View attachment 302549 I have been getting bBBC for nearly ten years,with my husbands approval,usually two or three meets a year.this year is different,I`ve had six meets already and another arranged for next week,is this too much ?

It's "too much" when it starts to become the #1 thing in your life ahead of your priorities in other words, is it affecting your job? Is it detracting from your family responsibilities? If it is, then it's "too much".

I agree. Nobody ever has perfect balance in their life but if your main priorities and responsibilities are being addressed, I say enjoy this season. All things tend to come and go in cycles so maybe you're just enjoying this period of sexual freedom.

Back