How many wives have you been with

Ktulu

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm not sure if this question has been posed here before but I didnt see anything about it on here.

For the men, how many women have you been with or how many wives or girlfriends have you been with?

I dunno if anyone is comfortable giving out that info but just thought I'd put the question out there.

I wanna say 5 off the top of my head. If I were to throw in casual "hook ups" and what not the number would probably be just shy of 10? That would be the "wife" number and maybe a handful more "gfs". Not sure when this ride will all end but I'm gonna party till cops come knocking.

I'm not really in it for the body count though, I just want the good times.

I'm not sure if this question has been posed here before but I didnt see anything about it on here.

For the men, how many women have you been with or how many wives or girlfriends have you been with?

I dunno if anyone is comfortable giving out that info but just thought I'd put the question out there.
Who is asking? This the wife or guy?
You doing a research paper? 😅

Thanks for the reply. My guess that most guys would also agree it's not about the body count but the fun times. If you find a wife or partner you like, keep the fun times coming.
yeah I try to avoid the one night stands but for many reasons they happen; travelers, schedules, changes of heart, etc. Longest I've ever gone with a wife was about a year on and off, give or take. shortest time was about a month. Everything else just depends on scheduling and being in the mood.

Good question. Always got a vibe but never acted on it. Didn't want drama next door. Comments, remarks but I figured she could be flirty just talking crap. I'm starting to pursue so hopefully it pans out. A play friend next door would be ideal.

Back