How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Most couples not all. It's no ones business who they picked as a donor, why, or how she was inseminated.

Also, you could tell people that you separated for a while and she had a boyfriend while you were separated. It doesnt matter, still none of their business.
It’s the chance one takes. Best to use discretion and not engage in overly risky activity.

My husband and I have had this fantasy for a while. Seeing me pregnant is a big turn on. But our idea was if we ever came across a black couple that could not have a baby and was into the lifestyle her husband could impregnate me the old fashioned way and I could be a surrogate ******* for them plus their submissive lover. Just our little fantasy.
Now this is the true meaning of a real surrogate mom and lover, especially if she is white.

I’ll have my first in a few weeks:)
Maggie honey did you have your first one yet? I did send you an email not to long ago in regard whether you had your first black baby but you didn't answer me; I hope everything went well with you. However I would love to hear how everything is going with you and the baby. You can send me a message in my inbox if you choose to. Good luck to you and the baby.

I would have willingly had a black lover inject me with his fertile black seed in my fertile vagina if I had known how much I now enjoy bbc and would have had his baby .
unfortunately I was passed baby bearing when I had my first black cock experience and unable to be impregnated by his seed so I will never know if it would have happened.

Last edited:
Back