How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

"How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?" - Well, I hope many! And I hope even more will have one! HaHaHa!
No, seriously: I went through it twice. I conceived, carried, gave birth, nursed, fed and loved two babies of black men.
And yesss!!! I enjoyed it both times like nothing else in my entire life!
And once again yesss!!! I want a third baby with a black man. The sooner the better!

View attachment 4336733
I love your story! Did it feel different the times you conceived than it did when you did not? I'm just curious if there's some way you can tell your breeding was successful while you are currently doing it.

Go’s for men as well, all willing to enjoy the thrills of sex, but no responsibility afterward when the woman’s pregnant. You’ll be surprised the amount of men on here that offer to impregnate a woman, but nothing on committing themselves after. Need to grow up on this issue, as no woman with any sense wants to bring up children alone.
You have many willing cuckold males who would be right there by your side with all the love and care yoj need. I hope you have one or find one and would love to chat with you either way 😊

Facts first (aka who is about to bore you to death): I have a biracial adult ******* with my late wife (who was obviously white). Due to her illness, having another would be life threatening – we had wanted 1 or 2 more – so I got a vasectomy. So, no, I can’t impregnate a woman. There. Now, my 2 cents on this topic…

I love to cum inside a woman’s pussy. And since I’m addicted to white ones, I love cumming in white pussy. A lot. I understand, from the other side of the equation, why white women get such a rush from being inseminated by a black dick. It’s a hell of a rush in and of itself. Now, as for the baby part…

My wife and I wanted to have *******. Naturally, they’d be mixed. My ******* is absolutely beautiful. Mocha brown skin, lots of black hair, pretty as all hell – had boys lined up around the corner since middle school. Professional photographers taking her pictures. And attracted women, too. But to me and my late wife, she was first and foremost our *******, not just a cute black baby.

Yeah, my wife got a look or two from people, particular black women, when she and my ******* were out alone at the grocery store or wherever. She was thought to be our *******’s babysitter or nanny or anything but her mom. When they discovered she was the mom, she rarely got dirty looks but you could see the reaction was surprise. I happen to think biracial or mixed babies (children and grown people) are very attractive and bring out the best features of all the races in their *******. I would add that we need to remember they are people, and people who will face additional teenage ‘what/who am I’ issues as they grow up. (My ******* was often too black for the white ******* and too white for the black ******* in high school and often mistaken for being a Latina.) You don’t just have a beautiful mixed baby that was conceived from some of the hottest sex you ever had. You have a life to raise for the rest of your life. Just pretend and fantasize if you can’t handle that last part.
Nice family! Do you see more mixed babies every year? Like in the malls, supermarkets, streets?

My boyfriend is literally begging me to have a black baby and is trying to convince me all the time lol
I know its just something he say when he is horny but its really scary how much he seem to fantasise about it, it seems to be on his mind ALL the time
So have you thought about getting pregnant soon or is it still just a fantasy?

Back