How many white girls have you knocked up?

I know a native who has 34 children by different women and he has gone little for any off them and the questions begs what type of man haqs a baby and does nothing for the baby. Most of the talk on this thread is pure hogwash and crap and does litttle to advance the fun of forbidden sex
Your probably right, but me and hubby want a mixed baby, it be no different as to adoption

what if the ******* wants his baby to live with him and why not a chinese or eskimo baby, hope you are not racist

I know a native who has 34 children by different women and he has gone little for any off them and the questions begs what type of man haqs a baby and does nothing for the baby. Most of the talk on this thread is pure hogwash and crap and does litttle to advance the fun of forbidden sex
Somebody that has fathered 34 children and doesn't accept any responsibility for them should be neutered, with a large hammer

Somebody that has fathered 34 children and doesn't accept any responsibility for them should be neutered, with a large hammer
I feel the same way you do , one of the older ones just died in a car crash near upsalquitch new brunswick while another is coming into the world. If I was a kid I would be glad to be here but as a ******* I love to have my children and grand children in my life. Do not understand any man who would not accept the joy of responsibility

WhiteFlower, when you originally posted to this topic, your profile gender was listed as male; you've changed it since you posted. Otherwise, as a female gender that you are showing now, the answer to your comment "3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me" would have been pretty obvious.
So, which are you, male or female? Or maybe you are the new, hot button topic of the month ... transgender?
View attachment 574667
Might be multigender :bigsmile:

There are some men that make a big deal out of getting a woman pregnant. I don't understand why. It not like every woman is different and you have to work hard to find the place to deposit your semen. The task itself is rather simple. If finding a vagina, inserting your penis and ejaculating in the vagina is a significant achievement for you, you really shouldn't be reproducing. We already have more than enough politicians

Back