How many white girls have you knocked up?

There are some men that make a big deal out of getting a woman pregnant. I don't understand why. It not like every woman is different and you have to work hard to find the place to deposit your semen. The task itself is rather simple. If finding a vagina, inserting your penis and ejaculating in the vagina is a significant achievement for you, you really shouldn't be reproducing. We already have more than enough politicians
now thats nasty.......i can think of several uses for semen,and what to do with it......cant think of 1 good use for a politician,although i could think of a few ways to get rid of the lying,cheating......whatsits

In the 15 years we have been into the lifestyle we know of two couples and four single females that have done it for real!

Are all of them happy with the results? I'm sure it must be a wonderful feeling to have a little black baby growing inside your womb and to be a husband kissing your wife's belly knowing that there's a black baby inside! Tell us everything about them!

Back