How many white girls have you knocked up?

I know a big black dude who is darker than anthracite coal. He's bred this smoking hot, fair-skinned, blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl four times! They've been married for over thirty years now and their ******* all studied at Harvard, Stanford, and UCLA.
pic_Tombstone.jpg FYI ... this is a Dead Thread ... o-p has been long, long gone, and the last response, prior to your going to the graveyard and digging it up, was Oct 20-2013. gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

Last edited:
My wife much prefers black cum inside her instead of on her. She has always been on the pill when she plays but just the slight chance of impregnation is a turn on. Just from my point of view, because she is my wife, my Amie's pussy should belong only to me but letting strange black seed be flood inside my wife is an incredible turn on.

Well if she was my wife I wouldn't like her to be pregnant by another one but that is just me.

Well if she was my wife I wouldn't like her to be pregnant by another one but that is just me.
I do not want her to be impregnated by another man also, especially a black man. It would be be a disaster for us both professionally and personally. Even so, it is still an immense turn on for both of us for her beautiful little pussy to be flooded by black men's cum. I suppose the risk (no matter how slight because she is on the pill) is a big part of the excitement.

I do not want her to be impregnated by another man also, especially a black man. It would be be a disaster for us both professionally and personally. Even so, it is still an immense turn on for both of us for her beautiful little pussy to be flooded by black men's cum. I suppose the risk (no matter how slight because she is on the pill) is a big part of the excitement.

Of course if her get pregnant by a white man still not good but is much easy to hide but whit a mix race baby some one must be blame and family and friend explanation must to be made so the lie must be good but both will be damage.
Of course on time the thing will be OK because the thing would be normalize and the family union you,your wife and kid will be one.But all after the storm.

I guess different mans different personalities and mentalities.I wouldn't like to have the Idea of having ******* around whit out me knowing,my family education was about responsibility and and commitment and a bit religious too.
I know a few white British mans whit ******* around UK one whit two and another one with six both whit different womens I think is crazy,immature and irresponsible.

I know a big black dude who is darker than anthracite coal. He's bred this smoking hot, fair-skinned, blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl four times! They've been married for over thirty years now and their ******* all studied at Harvard, Stanford, and UCLA.
this post is so dumb had me laughing in tears, the things that get posted on adult rated websites lol

Notice that there is no mention of "I've impregnated x number of women and I'm financially supporting all of them."

I agree with with Mac, pull the plug on this thread.

Neither you nor Mac seems to have noticed that I said that our black friend who "bred" this beautiful white woman was her *husband *! I said that they have been *married* for 30 *years* and that their ******* studied at top universities. And yes our family friend Carl most definitely supports his wife Melissa and their *******. He's still married to her and they still live together!

Neither you nor Mac seems to have noticed that I said that our black friend who "bred" this beautiful white woman was her *husband *! I said that they have been *married* for 30 *years* and that their ******* studied at top universities. And yes our family friend Carl most definitely supports his wife Melissa and their *******. He's still married to her and they still live together!

I did notice. If you reread my post, you will notice that my post is directed at those who answered how many THEY have impregnated, not those posting on somebody else's behalf.

This could be it! I will trust your experience :mstickle:
WhiteFlower, when you originally posted to this topic, your profile gender was listed as male; you've changed it since you posted. Otherwise, as a female gender that you are showing now, the answer to your comment "3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me" would have been pretty obvious.
So, which are you, male or female? Or maybe you are the new, hot button topic of the month ... transgender?
gif_Laural&Hardy.gif

Back