How many white girls have you knocked up?

WhiteFlower, when you originally posted to this topic, your profile gender was listed as male; you've changed it since you posted. Otherwise, as a female gender that you are showing now, the answer to your comment "3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me" would have been pretty obvious.
So, which are you, male or female? Or maybe you are the new, hot button topic of the month ... transgender?
View attachment 574667

you just Jenner'd it bahahahhaha

Hey Mac I post a threat about USA and the foreign policies and the decline could you please give you opinion on general discussions please.I would like to know how and think people feel.
zku, I'm sure some of our politically minded posters will have an opinion or two, and I may go there later. Personally, the politics is so polar these days ... besides, this thread topic, here, needs some posters to take the reality side of this issue IF it should continue at all.

3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me :blackgrimace:
Since you are listed as being female you don't have a cock to get a woman pregnant with. However if you really are a female you likely have a nice place to put one.:bounce:

WhiteFlower, when you originally posted to this topic, your profile gender was listed as male; you've changed it since you posted. Otherwise, as a female gender that you are showing now, the answer to your comment "3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me" would have been pretty obvious.
So, which are you, male or female? Or maybe you are the new, hot button topic of the month ... transgender?
View attachment 574667
I haven't changed anything, lately. Started here a few years ago as a pair, with Karl. Since we splitted, I'm here alone.
Dear Mac too much fun can make you blind ;)

View attachment 574667

With you on this one

Shouldn't thread or question be on an NFL conduct survey before the draft that might be a part of the combine I would be interested in watching. Especially when they say let's see that again in slow motion!!!

You also saw my profile tagged as a male? Are you sure about this? And that's why you wrote to me on Saturday 7:39 PM, hmm? :smoke: With your permission I can quote the message here. :mstickle:

Mac sought a clarification I consider reasonable, not confirming any assertions. If you think necessary, no shame you've absolute freedom to paste all my contact to you here, hopefully I'll have the honour of answers.

I would speak in favour if I knew anything about you, had there been any conversation. My message to you went unreplied, no offense or pressuring you but imagine it would leave anyone wondering. Would there be anything wrong with your gender or orientation, it would be just who you are. If you say you're Bi, into BM and/or WG who can query that?

View attachment 574667

ROFL

Mac sought a clarification I consider reasonable, not confirming any assertions. If you think necessary, no shame you've absolute freedom to paste all my contact to you here, hopefully I'll have the honour of answers.

I would speak in favour if I knew anything about you, had there been any conversation. My message to you went unreplied, no offense or pressuring you but imagine it would leave anyone wondering. Would there be anything wrong with your gender or orientation, it would be just who you are. If you say you're Bi, into BM and/or WG who can query that?
You should not take part in the discussion if you do not know anything about it, nor have anything to say.
Mac joked about me me, which was ok, because I also wrote a joke here. Then he lied, and it was already quite weak. The conversation took a bad turn and some rude comments appeared. You can imagine that I felt uncomfortable. Unfortunately Mac instead of taking responsibility and explaining the situation, currently is hiding. It is no longer sweet and cordial Mac. Shame on you.
BBC4WhtPussy, you shouldn't be ashamed of the message you sent me. The message was quite nice. But your behavior here wasn't nice, and I'm glad I did not answer you then.

You should not take part in the discussion if you do not know anything about it, nor have anything to say.
Mac joked about me me, which was ok, because I also wrote a joke here. Then he lied, and it was already quite weak. The conversation took a bad turn and some rude comments appeared. You can imagine that I felt uncomfortable. Unfortunately Mac instead of taking responsibility and explaining the situation, currently is hiding. It is no longer sweet and cordial Mac. Shame on you.
BBC4WhtPussy, you shouldn't be ashamed of the message you sent me. The message was quite nice. But your behavior here wasn't nice, and I'm glad I did not answer you then.

It was good Mac asked the harmless question in hindsight and thanks for clarifying, it indeed confirmed a lot. What's also interesting is one can be instructed in an open forum not to take part in certain discussion just for agreeing a question is reasonable, in other words one was wrong to say, Oh that's of interest or I'd be watching this space. I never knew my message was that nice in private to deserve a threat of exposure, thanks & I should now be glad indeed it was better honoured with silence to confirm a lot. Still, I'll done a favour of pointing how my behaviour here (to you?) in the open hasn't been nice.

... Mac joked about me me, which was ok, because I also wrote a joke here. Then he lied, and it was already quite weak. The conversation took a bad turn and some rude comments appeared. You can imagine that I felt uncomfortable. Unfortunately Mac instead of taking responsibility and explaining the situation, currently is hiding. It is no longer sweet and cordial Mac. Shame on you.
WhiteFlower, I'm not hiding, and I would never "lie" ... but maybe I could be a bit confused and mistaken, but I have no reason to lie. Initially, when you posted #33 post on Sunday, it read as a male asking the question, and I quote it "3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me" . Anyone reading that would not assume a female wrote that, but then after making the "switch to the other hand" joke, I am fairly sure I noticed your gender as male, which is why I made comment #40 post. Its obvious that whether it was or it wasn't, it isn't now, thus is impossible to prove one way or the other.
So, since it is unprovable, and you sound so pic_word-SWEET.jpggif_Hearts-flyingAir2.gif let me say "I apologize for the misunderstanding". OK? And I don't see where I was rude in any way ... just trying to clarify your original comment. Apologies!
gif_Yellowball-flower.gif Mac

WhiteFlower, I'm not hiding, and I would never "lie" ... but maybe I could be a bit confused and mistaken, but I have no reason to lie. Initially, when you posted #33 post on Sunday, it read as a male asking the question, and I quote it "3 years have passed and I didn't knock up any white girl, what's wrong with me" . Anyone reading that would not assume a female wrote that, but then after making the "switch to the other hand" joke, I am fairly sure I noticed your gender as male, which is why I made comment #40 post. Its obvious that whether it was or it wasn't, it isn't now, thus is impossible to prove one way or the other.
So, since it is unprovable, and you sound so View attachment 576297View attachment 576298 let me say "I apologize for the misunderstanding". OK? And I don't see where I was rude in any way ... just trying to clarify your original comment. Apologies!
View attachment 576299 Mac
Thank you Mac, I accept your apologies: ) I do believe it was just misunderstanding. You're restoring my faith in white men :angel:

Between my 2nd and 3rd marriage, I dated a woman for about 4 months that had a white baby, a black baby, and was at that time pregnant with another black baby. She also told me that she had 2 miscarriages that were by 2 different men. If she had not lost 2, that would be 5 children by 5 different fathers. The ******* of the black baby was not the ******* of her current pregnancy even though he still fucked her now and then and she would never talk about who the ******* of the white baby was. I didn't mind that all her pregnancy's were by different men because she was a great piece of ass and loved to fuck.

My wife much prefers black cum inside her instead of on her. She has always been on the pill when she plays but just the slight chance of impregnation is a turn on. Just from my point of view, because she is my wife, my Amie's pussy should belong only to me but letting strange black seed be flood inside my wife is an incredible turn on.
We've decided to get bred, hubby has had the snip and we have not yet had *******, but we would love a black baby and i know hubby will be great dad to it

I know a native who has 34 children by different women and he has gone little for any off them and the questions begs what type of man haqs a baby and does nothing for the baby. Most of the talk on this thread is pure hogwash and crap and does litttle to advance the fun of forbidden sex

Back