How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

Cucks exist on a spectrum which on one end includes men who want this activity and many other things as well. In this case sucking the bulls cock is about the cuck and his wants and may be the wife working to please him. For other couples cuckolding is completely about the wife and her pleasure by finding a way to let her get fucked better than her husband can while still being in it together. That cuck husband knows if he had no role at all it might not be possible to let her go off on her own over and over. So when presented any roll including this one the choice is to accept and let her continue or stop it all. Many do accept not wanting but just glad to have a way to enable her pleasure. I would suggest that some bulls find a cuck with no interest and who never even imagined sucking a cock who readily does for his and her pleasure to be a positive pure version of this where all accept their roles.

Last edited:
There is nothing more exciting than to be able to service a bull orally. I love to gag on a nice cock till my eyes water and look up at him with his cock deep in my throat. It's a primal urge. I'm not there to get off but be used by the bull for their pleasure. Feeling his hands on the back of my head urging me to take it as deep as I can... and the cum... wow... to take it all in my mouth and hold it open to show him I didn't miss a drop. Then to savor the taste before sending it down.
I want the same thing

H
I can't speak for everyone, but I'd look for quality partners over quantity. No hate, to each their own. Look for someone who vibes well with y'all and is comfortable being a bull. Part of that is wanting to make everyone's fantasy a reality and sometimes the wife really enjoys seeing her hubby sucking a bbc. And as a shameless plug, I'm in Ohio and travel a lot for work, so if anyone is interested, feel free to message me.
Hi

Back